My Intro...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lotus

Reaction score
Hello!

I'm 23 years old. Currently a student.
My deal is basically no friends (I talk to one person online, but not often) and no significant other. I have social anxiety, so this probably has a big hand in why I'm lonely. Would like to make some friends. Have someone to talk to and such.

This seems like a nice community, so I thought I'd try it out.

~Lotus

Welcome to the site :)

Thank you for the welcomes, everyone.

A new life said:
Welcome,
Could you describe social anxiety in a little more detail please?
Well, social anxiety is pretty much like having normal anxiety, except it's triggered by social events, interactions. Anything having to do with being social. You also feel like you're being judged by other people when you do pretty much anything. It kind of keeps me from having a more normal life.

Social anxiety is anxiety (emotional discomfort, fear, apprehension, or worry) about social situations, interactions with others, and being evaluated or scrutinized by other people. Took that from Wikipedia. It kind of put what I put down in a simpler form, I guess.

See you all around the forums. c:

HI dear,,,,
Welcome to you on this forum... Hopefully you will get good results.....
Now you can use this forum to share your problems and experience... Its a good forum to solve the health problems e.g weight loss etc

Hello Connell
Thanks for the welcome.
I hope I find the forums helpful, too.

Latest posts

Back