Time for my Intro (Feel free to ignore)

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I'm Fine

Reaction score
Ok, let's see...a little about me.

I'm female, married, rapidly approaching 40 (yep, I'm *that* old), with an 11 year old daughter. I have family. I have friends (ok, I have 1 and a half friends). You'd think with all that I couldn't possibly be lonely. Um...wrong. I am. Hence me being here.

I won't bore you with the details (what do you mean 'too late'?) but feel free to PM me if you wish, ask me questions or, more likely, completely ignore me. I'll understand, really I will.

Take care *hugs*

That old, lol you're only as old as you feel! How did you end up with half a friend, did they get bifurcated?

jk

Welcome to the forums. :)

Welcome to the Forum, I'm Fine! I hope you meet some nice people on here, like I have.

You are 40 and old...check my profile and see if you still think you are old! As Sci-Fi said, you are as old as you feel, and that's my motto!

If you would like to PM with me, I would like that.

Please tell me more about you if you do take me up on the offer, and feel free to ask me some questions. I am a very honest and open woman.

Actually I don't feel old. It's just that I saw the thread saying about most people's ages and figured I'd throw that in there for the 'younguns'. Whenever anyone says about getting old, I simply point out that there are only TWO options - get older, or die. That's your choice.

The half a friend thing is a little bit more complicated. We've been friends for over 10 years but, with us both being married with kids (she has 3 AND she works) we've been slowly moving further apart. I'd like to still consider us friends but I'm not sure how much of a friend we can be to each other at this point when we never see each other or talk except to swap xmas and birthday presents. Does that really count? But, on the other hand, I don't want to count her out as a friend. Hence the half.

I've probably just bored/confused or just plain irritated you with that rambling explanation of a non-event. That'll teach you to ask questions...j/k - ask away.

welcome.. i hope we can be friends. And I hope you make loads of friends :p

I'm willing to talk and be friendly to anyone that wishes it (umm...that sounds way more pervy now that I read it....). I don't get hints though so if anyone want to PM/talk to me, scream loudly, wave your hand in the air and generally do something to let me know otherwise I just won't realise it. Sorry but I'm thick that way.

I'm also going to take this opportunity to apologise in advance for all the horrible, horrible (have I mentioned horrible?) jokes that I'll attempt to make but will fail miserably to do.

Take care *hugs*

Latest posts

Back