Heya... I'm new!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
V

VoodooGirl

Heya, I just thought I should introduce myself as I'm new to this forum... I'm a 19 year old female student... like many people here I suffer from extreme shyness, am very self concious and lead a lonely life. I came to this forum cos it makes me feel a bit less out of place knowing that there are other people who feel the same towards life as me... I hope to make some great friends here...

Welcome voodoo girl.... =) Well, everyone of us are shy in one way or another...humm maybe you can try taking baby steps by talking to the people beside you....try talking to girls? Guys are much meaner ....(P.S. trust me =P i am a guy myself)

sup voodoo welcum 2 da site where not all of us r shy.
& whoooaa chicks r much meaner than guys. try talking 2 guys
;)

Lol, actually quite true..... chicks can be hell mean, so are hunks... lol i guess... the better you look, the meaner you are.

Hummm... to find a good looking person who is good is like the rarest of the rarest... they are like gemstones...=) till now, i haven't seen one yet =)

SadRabbit said:
Welcome voodoo girl.... =) Well, everyone of us are shy in one way or another...humm maybe you can try taking baby steps by talking to the people beside you....try talking to girls? Guys are much meaner ....(P.S. trust me =P i am a guy myself)

Heya everyone - thank you all for your warm welcomes, sorry it's taken me sooo long to reply!!!

Thank you for your advice sadrabbit - it's much appreciated!! :)

Latest posts

Back