stage night

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B

Bluey

OK so its my friends stage night this saturday. The only time I see this friend is when I can be bothered to go drinking with him coz thats all hes into :( Am not. I do like a drink but not to that degree.

He and a lode of others are going further out to celebrate and I realy shod go with them as Iv known this friend for all my life. The problem is There all living and starting to drink and party at 3pm and its gonner be gone 3am the next day be for we get back. All be beat be for 10pm that night.

I get bored all the time. All I seem to do is stay on this computer and shod be exited about going out. But am dreading it. I know its gonner kill me and am thinking of saying am poorly are something just to get out of going.

Its just gonner end with them all getting off with different girls at the end of the night in a club somewhere with me on my own (again) wishing I was in me bed a sleep.

I do have some physical problems and this makes me tied faster the most.

I don't know what to do. I shod want to go out and try and meet the girl of my dreams but I know all just be struggling to keep up all night with my mates.

Well could you go out with them for a while, then make a reason to come home, maybe tell them you don't feel well or something like that.

yea That's what I normally do. I get my dad to pick me up are something. But there going further a way and hiring a bus out. So it would cost me a lot of money to get back on my own :( I probably well just bight the bullet and struggle for most of the night like I alwys end up doing. Just am not getting any younger and its getting to be moor of an effete and absolutely no fun. spesherly at the end of the night when am alwys the one on my own

Well to night is the night I go out lol We all start at 1 pm. crazy. They well all finish probably after 3am the next morning. Tell me is this just me are dose that sound in human to be out drinking all that time. (And heavy drinking)

Well Ive got a friend to pick me up when ever am ready to be coming back :) I am so thankful for that I tell you.

Just thought I would fill you in on what am doing.

Actually am looking forward to it now I know that I don't have to stay out when I get to tied to. If you know what I mean by that lol

Latest posts

Back