I love it . . .

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
R

RyanEhf

This is my thread for general griping, ßi╦¢hing and moaning about stuff that sort of pisses me off, but is also just kind of ridiculous or funny to others, I mean if anyone reading this would be mean enough to have a laugh at my expense, which I highly doubt (wary).

Everyone is free to post here provided you follow these simple guidelines :D

NUMÉRO UNO (that’s #1 for anyone who doesn’t know Spanish or hasn’t lived in Texas, or watched sesame street): Each post must begin with the words . . . you guessed it, I love it . . . as in “I love it when, I leave my printer on the floor, and then I stub my toe on it and a piece of the plastic siding breaks off.” Comprender mi amigos? (do you understand, friends?)

#2) Nothing dark, if you have serious issues there are many other threads for that, and I wish you luck on your journey.

#3) Nothing vulgar; see rule #2 sweetheart.

#4) No racial or religious comments.

#5) No politics (addendum: the subject of one Sarah Palin shall remain exempt from this category until further notice).

#6) This thread is for sarcastic ‘love it’s only. It is a place of perpetual comedic suffering and any genuine kudos or thankfulness will be promptly shown the door. I don’t mind a little off topic banter, but please, while you’re here, if you’re going to love something, do it sarcastically.

Ok now that that’s settled I’m ready to begin my never ending ironic complaint list to the universe. Well, universe, are you going to settle the tab, or must I keep griping forever, hmm? HMM?!!

I love it when . . . I'm driving, going 60 in a 50 zone, and another driver feels the necessity to ride my behind like I was crapping 100 dollar bills, but THEN, when I get out onto the highway, where faster driving is actually permissible, this person feels that driving 10 clicks under the limit is the way to go.

Good job, person that inappropriately gauges the speed they should be driving at, good job.

Nothing dark? WTFEVER? Lol jk. Is murder dark?

I love it when someone keeps a list of all the wrong things you've ever done. It's just so lovable. I ******* love it.

And let me just bring up said list nooowww . . . oh wow there's a lot on here, hmm . . .

UN. How dare you, sir.

Okay on topic. I love it when I'm out in public and it seems like everyone is staring at me. Oh brain, such a magnificent tool.

I love it when I get home from work, rip off my shoes and belt, head for the kitchen (starving), make myself a quick snack, feel delighted, head for the couch, sit down, flip the tv on, pull a blanket over myself, grab my plate with my snack on it, adjust for comfort, and realize...I have to piss. dammit!

0CI355A said:
UN. How dare you, sir.

Okay on topic. I love it when I'm out in public and it seems like everyone is staring at me. Oh brain, such a magnificent tool.

I love it when people refer to a part of their anatomy as a magnificent tool.

I love it when a crazy highway driver passes you and flips you off, only to lose control on the ice and go careening into the ditch a quarter mile in front of you in plain sight.

I love it when people say they're going to bed then they allude to my previous comment. It's way past your bed time, sir.

Haha Kenny. Yes, I ******* love those, too.

I have no bed time, except for the time when I'm in bed.

Lol indeed Kenny, indeed.

I love it when I go into the coffee place to buy a coffee and the employee puts a sleeve on the cup without me having to ask.

I love it when a waitress is genuinely friendly and doesn't act like she is too good for her own job.

I love it when some ******* tries to make fun of a weaker person, but he drastically misjudges the setting, and everyone turns against him for it.

I love it when my boss encounters serious inconveniences created by his own poor choices of which I warned him about the consequences, but he didn't listen.

I love it when I wake up and Star Trek is on TV in the middle of the night. All those sounds of "The Bridge", the faint beeps, and hums, and dings or retro space-age technology!

I love it when losers dont know they're losers and think they're always right even if they're wrong.

Liley said:
RyanEhf said:
Nothing dark,

So I cant say that I love it when I poke men's eyes out? (wary)

Well for starters this one doesn't really sound like a complaint, and you kind of already did say that, didnt you, sooo yeah (shock)

Callie said:
RyanEhf said:
#3) Nothing vulgar; see rule #2 sweetheart.

Define "vulgar" sweetheart.. :D

No complaints detailing events of a graphic sexual nature (that's what pm's are for), or just pretty much anything gross, i.e. bathroom humor.

Just a brief reminder that this is a complaint list people, the 'I love it' part should sound ironic. For example:

"I love it when I get a present on my birthday."
INCORRECT!

"I love it when I get a present on my birthday . . . and it's SOCKS."
CORRECT! :D

(hello) :D

I love it when I don't get someone's joke, then I think about it for a minute and say "Oh I get it lol", then 5 minutes later I realize I still have no idea wtf they're talking about.

I love it how website registration pages have DOB options going up to 2011, now THAT'S a noob!

I love it how, in order to sell Proactive acne treatment, you have to:
-be very famous
-be very good looking
-have never had acne in your life.

Latest posts

Back