Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I love it . . .
i love it when people complain and start their complaint with ''I love it'' Toungue
i love it when i get a close parking spot at work only to later walk all the way to where i normally park before realizing i parked in a "good" spot.
"I never said, 'I want to be alone.'  I only said 'I want to be let alone!'  There is all the difference." ~ Greta Garbo
I love it when SOMEONE puts lemon cookies in the same jar as my chocolate chip cookies, and I end up with some hybrid of lemon chocolate chip monstrosities. So wrong.
I love it when I destroy my giant star freighter, only to discover the alien I was trying to kill is right beside me on the emergency shuttle.
I love it when I hear a guy yelling Banzai in COD because for sure someone's gonna chase and stab me.
good day
BAAANNZAAAAIIII!!!
I love it when I stare at a page of information for 2 freaking hours, and can't think of a damn thing to write. : / Geez, I guess my brain thinks the information will just jump up and write a paper out of itself!
"In three words i can sum up everything i have learned about life: It goes on."
-Robert Frost

"I'm a penny in a diamond mine."-The Kills
I love it when I stare at a page of information for 2 freaking hours, and can't think of a damn thing to write. : / Geez, I guess my brain thinks the information will just jump up and write a paper out of itself!
I also love whenever the forum posts my post 2 times. : /
-Robert Frost

Lol it's the curse of the doubles!!!
Apparently! : / But it only does it sometimes, how curious!
-Robert Frost

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Rolleyes I Love....... MissGuided 420 50,350 11-02-2019, 10:32 PM
Last Post: Rosie007
  I only Love You... SophiaGrace 12 3,923 06-22-2012, 10:25 PM
Last Post: MissGuided