I love it . . .

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love it how Einstein was right when he said "great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds".

RyanEhf said:
I love it when I don't get someone's joke, then I think about it for a minute and say "Oh I get it lol", then 5 minutes later I realize I still have no idea wtf they're talking about.
story of my life

I love it when a person passes me on the 2-lane highway right before the speed changes from 35 to 55, and then they end up driving 50.

Oh. I love it when I enter a chatroom, say "hi", and then accidentally unplug my laptop.

I love how someone bitches about something, then goes and does it themselves.

Now excuse me, I have a vulgar PM to send (hello)

I love it when I'm drinking something with ice in it, and then I try to get the last few drops and all the ice falls and slams into my face.

I love it when I'm walking down the sidewalk and I trip and go "Whoaahh!" and laugh like a tard, only to realize chicks are watching.

I love it when I'm feeling super smug and then I try to open a door only to realize it's super heavy and realize people saw my failed attempt.

I love it when I see a beetle on it's back with it's legs flailing wildly so I help it onto it's front only to watch it flip itself over again in what can only be described as a deliberate act. I mean WTF???

i love it when i get a close parking spot at work only to later walk all the way to where i normally park before realizing i parked in a "good" spot.

I love it when SOMEONE puts lemon cookies in the same jar as my chocolate chip cookies, and I end up with some hybrid of lemon chocolate chip monstrosities. So wrong.

I love it when I destroy my giant star freighter, only to discover the alien I was trying to kill is right beside me on the emergency shuttle.

I love it when I hear a guy yelling Banzai in COD because for sure someone's gonna chase and stab me.

I love it when I stare at a page of information for 2 freaking hours, and can't think of a **** thing to write. : / Geez, I guess my brain thinks the information will just jump up and write a paper out of itself!

I love it when I stare at a page of information for 2 freaking hours, and can't think of a **** thing to write. : / Geez, I guess my brain thinks the information will just jump up and write a paper out of itself!

I also love whenever the forum posts my post 2 times. : /

Latest posts

Back