cutaway is on!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cutaway

Reaction score
so yea, hey everyone!

probably chose "cutaway" as my screen name, not only for being a skydiver, but also for having "cut away" from pretty much everybody in my life since my last attempt at.. well, you guess what.

i dont like people; never have. it's just hard if the people you actually "like", or even "love", that cut away from you..

makes me want to go back to.. well, you guess what.

hey callie

your e.e. cunngins-quote is flawed; he'd only ever post in "small" letters; never bolded a single one! :club:

I said:
Hi, do you want to tell us more about yourself?

i dont know, what do you want to hear?

i'm in the 2nd half of my 30's, i was diagnosed with ADHD couple years back, tried with a bit of this and with a bit of that. and i just dont seem to get along with people; hence, i'm sorta lonely.. :(

i havent had a job for some time now, but yea, looks like i got an opportunity to make my hobby an income. as i've mentioned earlier, i like skydiving. and since that aint an industry like most others, my bit of "crazy" would probably fit the bill.

thing is, even when i'm with two dozens of people i refer to as "friends" or "colleagues", i still feel lonely.. pretty messed up. good thing is, ADHD comes in a lot of colours, so i may have a bit of borderline, manic-depression disorder and what not mixed in.

i just think most people, even the ones that appear to be friendly, are not worth my consideration. they all let you down sooner or later.

so, i've made a choice of being "lonely"; and i suffer from that. i'm single too, had many a relationship that went to shits, probably mostly induced by me. or induced by me because of "expectations" not met.

i'm one messed up individual, but hey, i also think i'm a pretty cool guy to have as a friend.

You're not the only one that can be in a crowded room and feel lonely. I, personally, hope that it takes more than that for someone to be screwed up (sorry, monitoring my language because I know that there are minors on here).

If you think there may be more to your condition than straight ADHD, have you considered talking to a doctor about it? Perhaps a change in meds could help? Then again, maybe not. There are never any guarantees with medicine (or anything else I find).

So you say that you've made a choice to be lonely, I'm assuming that's rather than suffer from people letting you down. I can sort of relate to that too (although I still have a rather annoying tendancy to stick my hand out to people in the hopes that they'll be nice. I'm stupid that way). I hope you find some people on here that don't let you down - or at least don't let you down too badly. Not having high expectations can help with that, I find.

I hope it helps.

now that you mention it..

english is only my 3rd or 4th language; and sometimes the f- or other related words, just cover up my embarrassement of finding a more sublte, or mor appropriate way of expressing myself.

sorry about that.

That's ok.

Firstly, you weren't to know that there are minors on here. I'm still learning about the site myself so I'm fortunate that I happened across a post mentioning it or I wouldn't have known myself.

Secondly, major applauds to you for knowing more than one language. I can barely manage the one I have, let alone learn any others. Good for you.

Latest posts

Back