Holiday

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B

Bluey

what do you all do for a holiday. All my friends have partners and the ones that don't just wont to drink 24/7. I like to have a drink and even get drunk sometimes but not all the time.

So I would like to go on holiday with some one that can go at my paste. Not supper slow but not supper fast.

So I was thinking of going on a singles holiday but would that be full of mad heads just wanting to drink them self stupid and have a quick shag.

I been on a 18/30 be for and when I got back I ended up in hospital coz I had over done it.

So what dose every body ells do hear for a holiday when there is no one to go with?

btw I been looking for one that would suit me and can not fined anything that is marketed for a single person

Oh, I haven't been on a holiday in years, I find the same thing, most holidays are directed at either a family or couples. I wouldn't want to go on one of those singles cruises or whatever because I don't drink anymore. I wouldn't want to go on a holiday on my own either.:(

YES that's exactly how I feel. But I would like a holiday. I would say I deserve one ;) I not been on one for many years as well :(

We all of us shod get together and go on holiday :)

hah I say we do it to,,, So where you thinking,,, A wet weekend in a caravan are something a bit moor exotic.

I say if where doing it then we go all out on it and have a Holiday of a life time.

hey come to the caribbean ..that's where i live..
either jamaica, trinidad, tobago, grenada or dominica (those are the islands i'm usually at, and have family, and can prolly arrange places for you'll to stay n stuff)

bluey said:
hah I say we do it to,,, So where you thinking,,, A wet weekend in a caravan are something a bit moor exotic.

I say if where doing it then we go all out on it and have a Holiday of a life time.

A wet weekend sounds a little gay, doesn't it? lol

I say we all just go to Japan, it's a great country.

a wet weekend sounds lesbian really Lmao
oops couldnt pass that up. my bad

but yo. i wanna go...but um...whos paying???

ooooh camping sounds good. we could all bring our own stuff then. just then the cost of the grounds 2 worry about.

DeathByDrowBlades said:
bluey said:

A wet weekend sounds a little gay, doesn't it? lol

I say we all just go to Japan, it's a great country.

And whats wrong with being gay? ;) lol Am not gay but yea you know what am saying there.

NewBirth said:
a wet weekend sounds lesbian really Lmao
oops couldnt pass that up. my bad

but yo. i wanna go...but um...whos paying???

haha yea the wet weekend is sounding better and better :D me bad also lol

teach said:
CAMPing!!!! I love camping. Let's find a nice national park!

Avery time Ive been camping in the last few years Ive ended up in the car coz the stupid no good tent I was in ended up leaking lol

I have a bad back as it is and sleeping in the car doesn't help I can tell you :rolleyes:

NewBirth said:
ooooh camping sounds good. we could all bring our own stuff then. just then the cost of the grounds 2 worry about.

Don't worry about the money. Am planing on wining the lotto so all pay for every one. It well be one big all expenses payed a lonely life forum holiday ;)

I just gotter get the winning ticket,,,, How heard can it be hah

i so never put those words in bold like that Lmao
yeah but okay good. blueys paying!!! woo hoo

NewBirth said:
call us if u get LoL back drow

Hey, if you rob a bank like they do in the Inside Man you could probably get away with it. That plan was ingenious. lol

We might have to change our plans and take a trip to Mexico though, but yeah. :D

hah still trying to fined the winning ticket guys :( Not having much luck there,, best go with DeathByDrowBlades idea.

Hay if it all goes tits up Mexico's not a bad place to live the rest of our lives out lol at lest its a warm place, Not like dreary old england

Latest posts

Back