I've been lurking these forums for awhile..

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Inexperienced

Reaction score
I believe I made an account here before, but I just thought I was just being a silly kid that needed attention.
But now I know why I keep visiting these forums..

I'm 18, and my daily routine, besides going to school, is sitting in front of my computer. As my username suggests, I am inexperienced in this world. I'm not really good at anything, I don't really have any hobbies and I have no goals in life. (Maybe being a cop, but I'm pretty sure I'll fail at that)

I can't say that I'm lonely. I live with my mom, my grandma (whom is leaving really soon for the Philippines), and my sister, who comes home to visit us whenever she can. I have a girlfriend, but we barely get to see each other face to face, and which I talk to everyday on instant chat.

I'm a gamer, and I haven't been really good at it since I started playing when I was 3 years old. I could say that video games ruined my life, but gaming was there to keep me sane in my somewhat lonely life.

Perhaps I won't be posting here everyday, but I will post.

At 18 most people ARE inexperienced in the world (they just don't necessarily know it). There's still a lot for you to see and learn but that's true of most people. Take heart that you probably have lots of time to do exactly that. You just have to learn to reach out and grab it (but beware of those that will smack your hand for it *wry smile*)

Good luck.

Welcome to the site :)

Latest posts

Back