Hobbies

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like to cook and bake. Some may not call that a hobby, but I love to do it.
I also like to run. Again, not the typical "hobby"

I suppose my actual "hobby" would be photography.

rock climbing sudoku videogames guitar reading being online hiking and biking

:)

video games, movies at home or at the theater, tv shows, concerts, eating out

Draw, write, customize action figures, video games, comic books, yu-gi-oh cards...wait some of those are my addictions... :D

ForeverLonging said:
Come on post what you do for fun. We all need ideas and its always a great way to meet people.

I collect Nazi German medals. Very strange hobby I know and not one I often mention to people when I first meet them. :D They are the orginal (real deal) medals, I do not collect replicas.

Hmm. Hobbies for me lately have become more about wasting time rather than having fun.

I listen to music and read a LOT of books and a LOT of manga. I used to watch anime but havn't really been into many these past few years. I like thinking >>. Its my default when I'm bored(all the **** time). I spend way too much time thinking about random honeysuckle but it keeps me entertained.

I like to play disc golf with a friend or two when its not snowing outside.

I used to do other stuff when I was in high school. I'm pretty good at chess, and I played trombone for 8 years(marching band is actually pretty fun). I miss playing music. As soon as I stop being poor I'd like to pick up bass guitar. I used to play a lot of video games too but I'm not much into those these days. I prefer to watch others play.

My ultimate stress relieving activity though is driving. Preferably on the highway, at night, without much traffic. Something about it makes me all zen and honeysuckle. Sometimes if I know the place where I'm driving really well I like to turn the lights off. It gives me a good rush, especially if it's snowing. And if I'm really stressed, I start laughing like a crazy mad scientist while I drive. You guys should try it, honeysuckle works!

I'm not a big fan of driving at night, I'd rather go for a walk at night. My ultimate stress release is masturbation, works pretty good.

i should have never went into that thread...

Sci-Fi said:
ultimate stress release is masturbation, works pretty good.

Lulz, what kind of man doesnt get de-stressed by rubbing one out. I google image search tits and whack away the problems more or less everyday, i dont care who knows about it. :D :cool:

MrBurns said:
I collect Nazi German medals. Very strange hobby I know and not one I often mention to people when I first meet them. :D They are the orginal (real deal) medals, I do not collect replicas.

You would like my grandfather's collection of Nazi War Spoils that he *cough* somehow came into possession of *cough* during WW2 in Berlin.

Kenny said:
MrBurns said:

You would like my grandfather's collection of Nazi War Spoils that he *cough* somehow came into possession of *cough* during WW2 in Berlin.

My grandads little loot stash was the thing that got me collecting to be honest mate, that and the fact i find the Nazis and Hitler fascinating.

What division did your Grandad serve in?

MrBurns said:
My grandads little loot stash was the thing that got me collecting to be honest mate, that and the fact i find the Nazis and Hitler fascinating.

I don't know. As kids, when we would ask him, he would say "I was a cook. Nothing to talk about". It was later explained to me, that a cook doesn't have a wall full of medals and a room full of Nazi War Artifacts including swords and honeysuckle. LOL

Me think he was a serious badass, who probably killed a bunch of people, and quite reasonably didn't want to talk about it.

Kenny said:
MrBurns said:

I don't know. As kids, when we would ask him, he would say "I was a cook. Nothing to talk about". It was later explained to me, that a cook doesn't have a wall full of medals and a room full of Nazi War Artifacts including swords and honeysuckle. LOL

Me think he was a serious badass, who probably killed a bunch of people, and quite reasonably didn't want to talk about it.

Cool, my Grandad was in the British 7th armoured division (more famously known as the desert rats) He was in the tanks. He fought in France, North Africa, Italy and in Germany.

cutaway said:
i jump from "perfectly good" airplanes..
that reminds me of the saying "If at first you don't succeed... parachuting is not for you."

~~
Main hobbies: reading fiction, writing fiction, playing guitar/singing, and/or crocheting. I probably spend the most time on the first and the third. Money is required for the 4th, so I only do that when I have money to waste on yarn.

None, I enjoy taking whatever I'm currently doing to the max, be it working or studying.
However, when I have some inevitable time off, I like projects. Not hobbies, but projects. Like small missions, short term objectives, like raising money or etc.

I like to drive in the night specially when there is some rain and cool breeze blows then i love to drive and with some slow music and it becomes a good scene and i like such occasions and happenings in my life.

Latest posts

Back