Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hobbies
I collect human skulls in my refrigerator... lol, just kidding.  Wink

Hmm, hobbies as opposed to true sports: reading good library books, playing old school board games, playing cards, throwing darts, shooting pool, tinkering with vehicles & motorbikes.  Smile

Under sports, I'd list: hiking, bicycling, dirt biking & street riding, and of course sailing, if I ever get around to owning another boat. My days of vertical skateboarding & hard technical rock climbing have ended, but I had a good run with each sport, and I might still do a long moderate climb at the Stronghold if I get the chance.  Cool
"Nothing ventured, nothing gained..."
(07-23-2021, 10:20 AM)Sidewinder Wrote: I collect human skulls in my refrigerator... lol, just kidding.  Wink

You better be!

Everyone knows human skulls are best kept in your attic in bags with those little packets you're not supposed to eat (and don't cause they taste bad).

As for hobbies I probably spend too much time playing online poker.

Other than that watching tv/movies, listening to music, playing the odd videogame, etc.
Assume there's something here that leads you to believe I am a fully functioning human adult.
I feel like I have fewer "hobbies" than I do "distractions" from the reality that the seas of life are rough and I am drowning.
(4 hours ago)Aardra Wrote: I feel like I have fewer "hobbies" than I do "distractions" from the reality that the seas of life are rough and I am drowning.

yeah, those are hobbies... but you didn't list any :/

I like to read, crochet, spend time with my dogs, video games, imagine I have money to go anywhere, draw (I'm not any good, I just like to do it)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Defining yourself with your hobbies? Nitramici 11 4,412 07-30-2014, 09:04 AM
Last Post: Nicolelt