i can't wait til i'm dead

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't talk like that, I dunno what happened to make you feel that way but there are good people out there still.

You need evil people because without them you wouldn't appreciate the good people as much

MiltonBradley

I am not sure I am convinced you are ok....thoughts like that usually don't pass so quickly. I thought that way for a long time, during a period when I was very depressed and the anti-depressant that I was taking wasn't helping me. I had to change medications and now am doing well.

There are all sorts of people in this world...and, unfortunately, evil is one type. I've heard that if all of us were the same it would be a dull world...but I know there are types of people, like evil ones, that we all could do without.

If you come to a point where you really aren't okay anymore, I believe that you should seek professional help.

Don't wait until you are too far gone with depression that you may do the unthinkable...and I'm sure you know what I mean.

I've thought long and hard about how to reply to this without bringing the thread down (because it's such a cheerful thread otherwise) and I've finally come up with this...

I know the feeling.

Milt,
Wishingwell has a good point. (body & brain chemistry)

I was never on meds, but came to learn last December that a HUGE factor in my depression was alcohol.
I still have every single problem that I did prior to December, but now that I've quit drinking I feel SO MUCH BETTER!
Diet also affects body chemistry which affects your moods.

You'll die soon enough on your own.
No need to rush the inevitable.

"Well get on and get it over with then, find you a bridge and take a jump. Just make sure you do it right the first time, cause nothing's worse than a suicide chump."
Really, if you're going to throw your life away, your choice. Not the smartest decision, but either you're going to do it, or you're just looking for attention. Have fun.

The world doesn't revolve around you, I'm a firm believer that depression is just anger without enthusiasm.

Latest posts

Back