Yup, its a new person.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ThatOneGirl

Reaction score
My name is Courtney Jessica. I was lonely and decided I would give this board a try. So without further hesitation…here is a bunch of crap about me:

I will be 21 years old in July. I grew up in a stupidly small town in Texas. I am about to graduate college in about a month and a half, and it scares the hell out of me. If you would have asked me a year ago about graduating, I would have been bouncing off the wall with excitement. I have since realized this is a big mistake, and if you ask me about it I might puke, haha.
I am majoring in Mass Communications (ironic, huh?). For those of you who don’t know what that entails it includes: video, news, music, journalism, radio(I am actually a radio show host), photography, etc. I am not 100% sure what I want to do. I think maybe I would like to work in the music business. Or I might get another degree in my new found hobby, photography.

I love music, photography, reading, psychology, and laughing.
-I listen to music, pretty much all day everyday. I listen to a little bit of every kind of music (except I’m not very fond of country).
-Reading is one of my favorite things to do. Some of my favorite authors are, Richelle Mead, Ellen Hopkins, Carrie Ryan, Christopher Moore, and several others.
-I studied abroad in London this past summer. While I was there I took a photography, and decided it was great. I’m not one of the amazing photographers, where every picture I take is good, but I still like doing it.
-For whatever reason, I like learning about the way people think. I like knowing what kind of problems people have. I think psychology related things are fascinating.
-I love laughing. Without a doubt, it is one of my favorite things ever. I love hanging out with people who can make me laugh. I could just sit around with friends and laugh until I thought I would die.

I do have amazing friends. However, the older and busier we get, the less time we have to hang out. Even when we do get time to hang out I feel like it’s usually to do school related things. It never seems to be to just have fun. I have never had a boyfriend. (so obviously there also has been no dating, loving, kissing, sex, etc.) Which kind of sucks, but what do you do!

Ok, I’m sure you stopped reading after about 3 sentences, so I’ll just stop now. Just wanted you to know about me! So… HEY!

Not a bunch of crap. A bunch of interesting factoids about an fascinating specimen. Welcome to this house of horrors. Just kidding. Or am I?

Sorry about that. :)

Haha..no problem.. I guess I'll find out! Glad you made it through all that information!

Of course! There will be more to welcome you but I doubt they're online. :D

Welcome ThatOneGirl aka Courtney Jessica! Nice introduction post, you sound quite interesting! ;)

I hope you'll enjoy your stay here; have a lovely time!

PS: One piece of advice anyone should get when signing up here

Newb

You just signed in
so young and naive
before you begin one thing
you must believe:
don't click Odessa's links
she'll make you... FLIP

- the people's poet

Fine...

Let it be known Odessa's not a weirdo! She's nice and all that.

EDIT: Ofcourse I will, always (hello)

:D

I had to force you to tell people I'm nice? For shame. Hey Courtney, Peter is an uber weirdo. Stay away.

Edit: We are such thread hijackers. :D

Yes, I can't wait until the poor girl returns and starts to read this thread :D

I'm not weird... I'm 'special'... :X

PS: Atleast you had a (crappy) poem dedicated to you, you should feel honoured :D

:eek: I'm special, too. Or so that's what my grandmother tells me. (wary)

I feel honored, thanks. :D

Sorry about this Courtney. Please don't let us chase you away. o.o

0CI355A said:
:eek: I'm special, too. Or so that's what my grandmother tells me. (wary)

I feel honored, thanks. :D

Sorry about this Courtney. Please don't let us chase you away. o.o

The wisewoman :D

Poor Courtney, we really did it this time : / Totally hijacked an innocent person's thread!

Haha. Did you guys really just have a "whose more of a weirdo" agrument on my thread? I guess I can forgive you for the hijacking this time. (Just kidding, I really don't care :p )

Thanks for the hello's and welcome's everyone! :)

P.S. 0CI355A- I believe that you are a freak not a weirdo (are they the same thing?). It says it right under your name. "Posting freak. Also, freak in general." You called yourself out!

Haha. Did you guys really just have a "whose more of a weirdo" agrument on my thread? I guess I can forgive you for the hijacking this time. (Just kidding, I really don't care :p )

Thanks for the hello's and welcome's everyone! :)

P.S. 0CI355A- I believe that you are a freak not a weirdo (are they the same thing?). It says it right under your name. "Posting freak. Also, freak in general." You called yourself out!

Oh, and clearly I am the biggest weirdo. My picture even says so! :

Oh, and clearly I am the biggest weirdo. My picture even says so. :p

Latest posts

Back