5 People in Real Life

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Doubt The Rabbit

Reaction score
Kind of like 5 People in ALL except you vent the things you'd like to say to people you know in real life.

Have fun ;)

great idea!
1. i really wish you could have tried harder. done the right thing.
2. i wonder if i will ever tell you what impact you had on me, both good and bad.
3. i am so glad i know you. i consider you a real friend.
4. i am so glad i know you. i feel lucky to know you and to call you a friend.
5. i'm thankful for everything you did for me, i get it now.

1. One day I wish to tell you what a great person you are, without scaring you

That's all, lowl.

1. Get in touch with me again. I miss you, if only just as friends. (and no this one isn't for my ex. lol)

2. Leave me the fresia alone. Seriously.

3. Look at yourself every once in a while and stop being so goddamned blind.

4. I should be a better role model for you.

5. REVEAL YOURSELF TO ME!!! lol

1. I don't think we'll ever have a good relationship.
2. I miss you and I think of you always.
3. I love you. I wish you were proud of me.
4. We can't do the things we planned before. Good luck with your life. See you later.
5. Thanks for everything. :)

- When he's around, you act like a 16-year-old. Grow up.

- You'll get what's coming to you.

- I don't dislike you. I dislike everything you do, everything you say, and everything you stand for. I'm sure there's a difference in there somewhere...

- I'm gonna miss you if we move away!

- Don't be suckered in by him. You're too smart to be one of his social playthings.

1. I would never have suspected this from you. You were the last piece of hope I had left.

2. You are the only reason I am alive today.

3. You make me very sad and very angry. Karma will deal with you.

4. In one thousand lifetimes of dedication, I could never hurt you as profoundly as you've hurt me. You truly are a master.

5. I would kill you with my bare hands if the opportunity ever presented itself with a guarantee of no consequence.

:D

1. I know you love her but for both of your sakes please leave her. You deserve better and she deserves a chance to help herself.

2. Please let him go for now. I care about you two and your relationship will destroy you both.

3. I see what you are doing and I know that soon your world will turn upside down. I hope you come to me before you do anything stupid.

4. You took a lot of honeysuckle for being the way you are. I am glad that you have found your place in the world, despite the location.

5. Thank you for being there when I'm bored at 2 in the morning, and for always making an effort to do something with me.

1. You're like a brother to me and you're one of my best friends. I love working with you every day and I respect you more than you will ever know. Actually, I kind of look up to you. You have an oath of loyalty from me that will not be broken until I am dead or incapacitated.

2. I find you regularly irritating and consistently strange. You are lazy and weak. I am embarassed that you watch the Jesus Channel on television and the more you try and convert me, the more I entrench myself in the Northern Way. Keep fueling the fire, pal, you're converting me alright...but not to your creepy, backwards indoctrinations.

3. You are so sweet, and I think I love you. But it scares me that you injure your knee repeatedly and I genuinely fear you will be largely incapacitated by the age of 30. This makes me want to look for someone else because I have a lot of adventures I want to have with a partner. But then we come back to the fact that I like everything else about you so much. I'm confused and it scares me. I wish you had better luck with these things. I hope it all works out.

4. Cmon, man. Don't be such a ******* moron. It depresses me that you are so incredibly retarded (Lol, SO MANY PEOPLE, this)

5. You are inspiring as a leader. Thank you for trusting me with responsibilities, and thank you for having me as part of your team. I will back you until the end, because you back all of us when we need it and deserve it. Thank you for pushing me to be a little better every day. Someday you'll be Chief. When that day comes, I want your current job, haha.

6. I haven't forgotten you, you can count on that. Everyone else has, but my grudge is strong because you deserve no forgiveness. I will never forget. You are foolish and clueless and this world has already swallowed you whole, though your digestion will be slow. I enjoy the smell of you rotting whenever it wafts to my nose. If the honeysuckle ever hits the fan, and this country plunges in to chaos, step lightly. I will be watching.

1. I was such an ******* to you in high school and lost your friendship because of it. I wish I could find you and say sorry.

2. Get your hands out of the radar while I am working on it and put a god damned grounding strap on!

3. You arrogant fat fresia, real life is *not* like a made for TV sports drama where a team of formerly segregated kids of various ethnic backgrounds forgets their differences because they played a season of hockey together. For comradory to form this way the people playing have to *want* to play the ******* game. Instead I just want to take a big steaming honeysuckle down their throats and smear your face in your ******* forced fun days.

4. Funny how we live next to each other and have the same interests but never hang out because we're too busy playing online games. Can't help but think we're missing something.

5. You're a ***** to everyone else but me, Why? I sometimes wish you weren't married, but being with you would be so destructive and unhealthy for me even if you were available.

Okay, wabbit wants me to do it, but I'm gonna be nice... gonna TRY to be nice. lol

1. I don't know how you can constantly sit there and try to lecture me about the honeysuckle I do, when you are doing the SAME **** THING!
2. I miss you every **** day and I would give just about anything to see you again.
3. I suppose I should be grateful for that year we were close, but I resent you cuz you let that skank push me out of your life and I seriously doubt you will ever know or care how much you hurt me.
4. What is it that you really want from me? I honestly don't know.
5. You selfish conceited *******! How you can even be conceited is beyond me cuz you have nothing and you are nothing. You lie at every **** turn and break every **** promise you ever made me and I wish like hell I could hate you. And just because you follow your little friend around like a lost puppy, mimicking him, trying to BE him, doesn't mean that you ever will be. That said, I still love you.

1. I'm only "the perfect daughter" because I want your money - hopefully one day I'll get enough out of you to pay for all of the counselling and honeysuckle I've had to have because of you.
2. I plan on disowning you - no matter what I do you're always an ******* to me and treat me like honeysuckle, like my feelings mean nothing. You use everybody, you manipulate, you quit everything, you need to stop smoking weed, you need to stop dealing, you need to act your age, you lie so much you believe yourself, you are deceitful, you are verbally and physically abusive, you're a self righteous ass who doesn't know to listen to good advice when he should. I'm a woman but I'll always have bigger balls than you will ever have, even if mine aren't "real" (as dumb as that sounds). There's more but I don't want to go on.
3. I love you, sometimes I think you must be a little bit crazy to want to be with somebody as messed up as me.
4. You're my hero. I think you're Superman and I love you.
5. You're the sexiest woman I know, and also one of the bravest. Whatever life throws at you, know I have complete faith in you and know I'll never ever ever abandon you, I'll always be right beside you ready to fight with and for you no matter what because you are my best friend. You "get" me, you don't judge me, you listen, I can be myself with you, we just "click", only you can call me "Luuuuuuucy"/"Fuzzle", we're a team. I love you.

And one more...

6. If you ever hit me, or threaten to hit me again I will come down on you harder than you can ever imagine. I promise you only this.

Hiro's sister Atsuya is dating Hiro's childhood mate and secret crush Hikari. Hiro's affection for Hikari will lead him to commit an un-punishable crime against his older sister.

^ Wow that is really interesting. Is that from a movie? Answer me now spammer.

1. You are the only person I look up to in the world, and am envious of you. You are magnanimous, daring and have helped me more than I can ever repay you.

2. I don't feel like I deserve your help, but am grateful for it regardless. I can't seem to say the words 'I love you' to you, even 'tho I feel soon will be too late to do so.

3. I was a coward, and ashamed of running away. Would you give me a guy a chance?

4. Go hang yourself, you uppidy, holier-than-thou harpy. You are a menace to your neighbours.

5. So I don't get the job, after all I've done? Up yours, then, you git. :p

Bread said:
4. Go hang yourself, you uppidy, holier-than-thou harpy. You are a menace to your neighbours.

Dang. I take it this is your neighbor? o.o

0CI355A said:
Dang. I take it this is your neighbor? o.o

Was, two apartments back. It's not often that I wholeheartily hate someone, but her...not even her mother could love her, I think.

for some reason, I can't let out the things I want to say to people I know in real life, including my family and my closest friends. But I will try.

for everyone, I know I have been distant to you. I don't really understand myself for that. It's something I don't know if I want to do but it's something that I just do, if that makes sense. I don't know anymore if I am capable of loving and it scares me that no one will trust me on that, because I want to try.

Latest posts

Back