If i was another me...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AnotherMe

Reaction score

If i could rewrite my life story, i would.. I'm not "in to" self pity..but i reckon maybe excluding yourself from company, becoming a hermit..and scared of being hurt all over again and therefore being overly self protective could also be called some form of self pity, although it is not taken out on someone else.
Therefore, rather then rewrite my life story, i am imagining myself as starting to write a new more positive chapter from here on..with my first step being by -REACHING OUT- to the whole world via joining this site..and adding this post.
Anyone else interested in starting new chapters and maybe including me as a part of it? Please feel free to check my profile out..and see if i could be the kind of person you could include in a corner of your life ?!

Hugs and Love to the whole world..the whole world needs it!

Your profile was indeed interesting. I hope your story rewrite / new chapter goes well. I used to (and still do) listen to a lot of melodic death metal and really became interested in living in Sweden a few years ago. What was or is your favourite part of living there? What's problematic about it?

Nice to meet you.
:)

Dear Another Me: the pages are blank...but indelibly impressed. tanto como el viento de la vida deja sus huellas en el corazon.

Hi Another Me,

I read your profile. I think you are a very interesting person:)
I think Van Gogh is awesome. Hope you can share some of your paintings one day.

I'm really sorry to hear about your husband. Must have been tough for you.:(

Latest posts

Back