Another "Hallo" thread.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yeah!

Reaction score
Found the forum actually looking for somewhere like this. Trust the Internet, huh?

I'm not entirely sure what to say. I'm 23, from Ireland, and live vicariously through characters in movies. The world is a scary place, so I prefer to stay in watching films. I'm unemployed, but I make a bit of money here and there doing music. When ever people ask me what I do, if I don't want to seem like a waster I'll say I'm a musician.

I like to collect music and effects pedals, and hope to make my own films in the future. I always wanted to be a fireman, but failed the physical because I'm too short and skinny. Being a self-loather my initial thought was "Wow, my body is actively working against my ability to put myself into life threatening situations." Extreme paranoia!

I think the best way to describe my being here are two lines from Waking Life, "I want real human moments. I want to see you, I want you to see me, and I don't wanna give that up."

hey yeah welcome to the forum
what instruenmnts do you play?

I dabble in a little guitar now and then
:)

Thanks to both for the welcome.

I play piano, ukulele, guitar, violin, bass, saxophone and do a lot of digital music. I like to use bits of stuff to collect sounds and use as DIY instruments. Today I bought myself a rake to make a large thumb piano, and have been building a massive pick up for the past two years.

Welcome to the site.

Latest posts

Back