Social Meet / Get Together

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
P

Pitu

Hi All,

I was wondering if there are any social meets orgainsed for members.
That way we could make some friends and overcome the loneliness/depression.

Pitu said:
Hi All,

I was wondering if there are any social meets orgainsed for members.
That way we could make some friends and overcome the loneliness/depression.
Do you mean, a social gathering for members of this forum? That would be very difficult seeing that the members live in all different parts of the world.

Yes, social gathering for member of this forum.
We could one in London, another in New York, another in Paris etc...
People who live nearby can attend. I would definitely like to meet people personally even if there are just 2 or 3.

yes we really have to promote the site more so that stuff like that could actually happen, i think that would be really, really nice 0.o

I would too, but like that one dude said, most of the people on here seem to be from all over the world. So starting one might be kind of hard to do. lol

Humm yeah, it would be fun to meet lonely people, but hummm actually it would be nice meeting people from overseas too =)

SadRabbit said:
Humm yeah, it would be fun to meet lonely people, but hummm actually it would be nice meeting people from overseas too =)

I'm all for meeting people from overseas, as long as they come to me anyways. lol

lol yeah, the air ticket is expensive...lol it takes arounf like 600 USD for me just to fly to europe =( which is like 1k over in my currency.

yo dudes. bluey already said LoL hes paying
im willing 2 go anywhere as long as somebody else paying :)

LMAO NewBirth I will pay as soon as My numbers come up on the lotto hah Don't holed your breath lol You could have a long weight.

I think a lot off ppl would be to shy are embarrassed to meet up. After all they would be meeting ppl from a lonely forum.

I must admit I have not toiled any one from my personal life that I come on a lonely forum. I would be to embarrassed for ppl that know me to know that.

With saying that I would probably go to one if it was closer nuff to where I lived. London is only an hour on the train for me. But I would be totally shitting it.

Lets atleast start with some social meet , may be to begin with in London.
I am sure, slowly slowly it will become a regular thing.
May be moderator of this group could start announcing of social meet at some places and see the response of how many people would really like to attend.

Your idea is a good one, but it has it's limits. It might work for members living in Europe. But Australia?? It's not a small Island lol, and the cost of plane fairs etc.. would be a very expensive venture for members to meet up.

Blue Sky said:
Your idea is a good one, but it has it's limits. It might work for members living in Europe. But Australia?? It's not a small Island lol, and the cost of plane fairs etc.. would be a very expensive venture for members to meet up.

It doesn't work for people that live in the States either, man. lol Overseas plane tickets cost a lot for us too. :)

oh bummerz. blueys backing out LoL. figures
but we should all do regional meets. i mean if there was actually people on this site who werent even scared of msgrs. it might LoL actually work

NewBirth said:
oh bummerz. blueys backing out LoL. figures
but we should all do regional meets. i mean if there was actually people on this site who werent even scared of msgrs. it might LoL actually work

Let's do it, I'll bring the drugs! lol

Where the hell does everyone live at, anyways???

Someone brought this up months ago (when I was actually around) and no one seemed that interested. Now more people are, so yay!

I suggest maybe a Meetup.com sort of thing. It would be a bit complicated to work out for this type of group, though. I'm on the East Coast of the United States. I definitely couldn't go to London (^_^; ) Though, that would be majorly awesome!

Distance is the problem here...

Everyone declare themselves to be terrorists, and we can party on an all expenses paid trip to Guantanamo Bay! Woo!

DeathByDrowBlades said:
Where the hell does everyone live at, anyways???
theres a location thread on here somewhere. but not everybodys on there

diamond-dancer said:
Distance is the problem here...

Everyone declare themselves to be terrorists, and we can party on an all expenses paid trip to Guantanamo Bay! Woo!
no thanx. been dare done dat LoL

omg be there done that? lol? how the hell did you get caught and send to guantanamo...i mean...until now, i only known rare cases that female convicts get send there, cause the stuff they do there, are pretty hardcore....unless you were in the army lol...?

Latest posts

Back