New I am

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dearest343

Reaction score
•your location
•sex
•birthday (thus age).

New Orleans, LA, USA
Female
22 years old.

I stumbled in here. I'm not lost; I know who I am. But I know everyone else too, and I'm really sick of people. There are so many expectations and hypocrasy involved in getting close to people, and I've become exhausted with the most basic interactions. Maybe it is just the people I'm stuck with for the next few years, but I'm not depressed or sad. I'm not happy, or having fun, but I'm productive and moving forward. I'm hopeful, and sometimes the nights aren't so long. I don't know, maybe I'm just stressed out.

I'm content with myself. What I mean is I am fine alone, most of the time. But sometimes the quiet and lonely moments catch up with me, and they've been getting more and more frequent lately. I just want to talk to people that don't expect anything and aren't fake or lying.

I'm tired of feeling like I never know anyone, even after knowing them forever. I don't like games or lies, and I've started to believe that there is no such thing as honesty or truth.

So I just want to talk. I just want to have some conversations with other people that don't need or want anything from me. I'd like to talk to people about everything and nothing.

Welcome Dearest :)

I want and/or need nothing from you... except maybe a conversation or two ;)

Haha thank you! I'm already liking it around here! The warm welcome is really appreciated!

You can talk to me. Of course, I can't guarantee that I'm good company. Welcome. :)

Welcome! I enjoy talking, about anything or nothing at all.

I hope you'll enjoy your stay here!

Latest posts

Back