Trying to find some specific type of site... plz...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

someone

Hello. I'm sure some of you on this site have already gone to real-time chatting sites. You know, the sites with forums and real-time chat sections... where you've got the option to start PM chats with someone, too... Any such sites for people like those here? For lonely and/or depressive people?
I've done some pretty useless hunting so far...

That's the whole point of this site, man. It's for lonely and depressed people, so stay awhile and welcome to the boards! :D

Shucks I posted this for a reason. It's partly for work that I need that 'live chat' possibility site as described in the first message. I know what this site is for, it's just it doesn't contain the elements I need

someone said:
Shucks I posted this for a reason. It's partly for work that I need that 'live chat' possibility site as described in the first message. I know what this site is for, it's just it doesn't contain the elements I need

In know EXACTLY what you are talking about. I'm looking for the same thing. "Back in the day" there used to be tons of websites with live chat. Besides IRC servers, I don't really know of a place to chat nowadays.

If you find one let me know... If you don't already know about IRC then start there.

Whoaisme said:
someone said:

In know EXACTLY what you are talking about. I'm looking for the same thing. "Back in the day" there used to be tons of websites with live chat. Besides IRC servers, I don't really know of a place to chat nowadays.

If you find one let me know... If you don't already know about IRC then start there.
yeah. thats so true. c & i thought it was just me LoL. but there used 2b so many places to b-e-e online. & now its like im wondering. just w-h-e-r-e issssss everybody. i mean irc has pretty much died out now. & all those sites we used 2 go 2 r gone. its so weird. so if u find 1 LoL. let me know 2

Whoaisme said:
someone said:

I too recall there being more pure chat sites on the internet. I think the main reason why many disappeared is because it's very hard to make them profitable, let alone even cover the server costs, when they get big. Busy chat sites use very large amounts of server ressources - much more than a forum, because the posting activity is so much larger due to their 'live' nature and because the effectiveness of ads has decreased drastically since ie. the year 1998.

Regarding alonelylife.com I may eventually put a real live chat here. Maybe a IRC based one.

Aw man I'm really blocked here... as I said I need a site like this partly for work... I just hope I can get a link soon...

does it have 2 b text based someone?
or r u just looking 4 social interaction 2 keep u busy?

There were heaps of "chat" sites a few years ago. A lot got shut down in Oz because of pedophiles though.

Latest posts

Back