Thanks!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mooosic

Reaction score
Before I "introduce" myself I just want to say thanks to the creaters of this forum. Im not familiar with this place (obviously) but from what I've seen so far, A Lonely Life seems like a very helpful place! I can really see myself getting comfortable quick :) So yea.... Thank you!!

Now here's my boring intro:

Well I'm 17, I play bass clarinet and clarinet, I love music (music = life), I have a twin, I graduate from high school in about 5 weeks, I have the worse case of senioritis at the moment, I absolutely love the tv show Family Guy, and ummm....(idk what else to say)... I tend to be sarcastic sometimes.

Hmm... am I suppose to put why I joined?? What a great first impression huh? lol

But anyway I'm glad to have come across this site and I hope I get to meet alot of people on here.

I feel the same way - just joined. I hate how other sites treat loneliness as a taboo (see Urban Dictionary: their number 1 definition of "alone" is "what you're not," as if it is an error in your thinking). Sure, some loneliness is an illusion, but some is real. It's great that there's a place on the Net to talk about it and meet others who feel the same.

Welcome to the site.

Latest posts

Back