HI I'm sorta new.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

anneisanne

Reaction score
I'm new to this site. I guess I'd been here before- my username was surprisingly created before- but I have no memory of this.

I live alone, with my cat. I am a cliche, right? I haven't worked in two years except internships thinking that I was all going to change my career but I might as well just give up. I'm not going to make it. It's just more free stuff over free stuff and nobody wants to pay me to do anything. I used to be a teacher, but I failed. I'll fail at my next job. I'm certain when my parents die, that I will end up on the streets. I have a good education but it really, really does not make a rats ass of difference.

I can go days without talking to anyone. This week, I didn't leave the house for three days. I'm tired of it.

I was in an accident years ago. My life since then is just been a ridiculous joke of what I expected out of my life. It's as if I've been a living dead person since the day it happened. Everything that meant anything is gone. And my family is disappearing. Reality is I am dead and alone and I continue to live, empty, sad and without change. It will never change. Nothing will. I just go through the motions, waiting for it to end.

Hi. I've got a couple of questions, if that's ok?

If you live alone, how would you end up being out on the street when your parents die?
What happened in the accident? It seems to have had a major impact on your life. Can you tell us more??

anneisanne said:
I haven't worked in two years except internships thinking that I was all going to change my career but I might as well just give up.... I used to be a teacher, but I failed. I'll fail at my next job. I'm certain when my parents die, that I will end up on the streets. I have a good education but it really, really does not make a rats ass of difference.
I can relate. I'm trained as a teacher, but ended up doing other things - at one point I ran my own computing business, at another point I cleaned toilets for three years.

What would you say you want most - a steady job, or someone who understands?

Latest posts

Back