I Met an Amazing Girl Today :D

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

INTERPOL

Reaction score
Hey guys, I was at an easter revision class for a few hours today for english, it was mix of people from different classes but even though i don't know everyone personally, I know who everyone is including this girl but i'd never took an interest in her before. We ended up talking and having a few great laughs about the randomest of things. Constant smiling and eye contact between us was just great, i really felt a connection today :)

Only problem is that I'm not in any of her classes and I don't hang around where she does during breaks or lunchtimes in school so I don't know how I could get talking to her more except maybe saying Hi in the halls every now and then but that wouldn't be so much of a conversation, just a greeting.

Any advice?

Also guys, what was it like the first time you met your significant other/ Current crush?

Thanks!

That is nice. :D I say hmm talk to her while you're in the hall and ask her to hang out? Or get her number or something.

No significant other or any crushes right now. DX

But anyway good luck. :)

0CI355A said:
That is nice. :D I say hmm talk to her while you're in the hall and ask her to hang out? Or get her number or something.

No significant other or any crushes right now. DX

But anyway good luck. :)

Yea that's probably my best bet right now, if I can get her number of her IM address I think things can only get better from there :D
But I gotta make it happen fast as we'll be off from school to study for exams in a few weeks and she wont be back at school again after that because this is her last year at school. :(

Oh well, good things come to those who wait :)

Thanks so much :D

It always warms my heart when a big organization finds human emotion. I bet CIA is green from envy. :p

As said before, get her number, you charmer, you. I've no real experience in this field, so I can't provide any real advice. As for the second question, no crushes or significant others.

0CI355A said:
Again, good luck. Get the girl. ;)

Thank you, I shall try :cool:

Bread said:
It always warms my heart when a big organization finds human emotion. I bet CIA is green from envy.

As said before, get her number, you charmer, you. I've no real experience in this field, so I can't provide any real advice. As for the second question, no crushes or significant others.

Took me a minute to get the joke haha, it's cause my username is named after a band instead of the actual International Police LOL

Seems like thats my next objective :) Thanks alot your reply to my thread is more than enough :p

This is another non-success story someone posted to this sub-forum. To someone registered to this forum and you in particular one conversation may be a big deal, but do you think it is the same with her? If she is any bit sociable she likely had many conversations that day.

Try to have something alot more concrete than one conversation before developing feelings. It will be better for you and for those you meet. If you are very shy and just looked at just talking to her as a victory, that could be considered a success story. But you are jumping and reaching here, setting yourself up for possible hurt with your mentality.

Thrasymachus said:
This is another non-success story someone posted to this sub-forum. To someone registered to this forum and you in particular one conversation may be a big deal, but do you think it is the same with her? If she is any bit sociable she likely had many conversations that day.

Try to have something alot more concrete than one conversation before developing feelings. It will be better for you and for those you meet. If you are very shy and just looked at just talking to her as a victory, that could be considered a success story. But you are jumping and reaching here, setting yourself up for possible hurt with your mentality.

I understand what you mean that just having one conversation with her isn't so much a victory and about developing feelings. But about 9 months ago I had broke up with my first girlfriend that I loved, and about 2 weeks later my best friend at the time decided to betray me by going out with her and leaving me behind, even to the point of him saying "I don't think we should speak much anymore". That destroyed me, absolutely destroyed me. I was depressed and stuck in a rut. Healing from that took even longer considering I had to see them at school 5 days a week aswell.

This is a big deal to me because i feel this might be me finally completely over all that happened and i'm moving on to meet new people.

I guess I can't fault you though, you didn't know all this.

Heyy,
that line does remind me of somethingg

I have sort of the same experience as you
in one particular day last year i met a girl
and after a period of time, i dare myself to
say hi and break the ice.

long story made short,
at the end of that day what i had in mind was
your title
We start to communicate more often and after one month or more
we officially dated

she was awesome
certainly my ending was not that good due to my shortcomings
but hey, different people will have different story

So...
Good luck to you ;)

FakeBl0cks said:
Heyy,
that line does remind me of somethingg

I have sort of the same experience as you
in one particular day last year i met a girl
and after a period of time, i dare myself to
say hi and break the ice.

long story made short,
at the end of that day what i had in mind was
your title
We start to communicate more often and after one month or more
we officially dated

she was awesome
certainly my ending was not that good due to my shortcomings
but hey, different people will have different story

So...
Good luck to you ;)

Thanks so much man, I'm glad you had success and I'm sorry it didn't end well :/

Just put it down to experience at the end of the day I guess.

Yea I don't think I'll ever forget, as people say "You never forget your first love". Feels true, but only time will tell I guess

Well I haven't really had any opportunities for conversation recently so it's just been "Hi, how're you?" stuff since. But tommorow is a 7 hour opportunity because of another english revision class, so tommorow is a good day to get a number or IM address :D wish me luck

how have things been since, INTERPOL? I hope you just stay as being yourself, don't get too hung up on this girl emotionally as it changes you and can make you become tongue-tied.

allanh said:
how have things been since, INTERPOL? I hope you just stay as being yourself, don't get too hung up on this girl emotionally as it changes you and can make you become tongue-tied.

The girl I started this thread about is long gone, she's left school to go to university now I think :p It's ok though, my infatuation with her faded quite a while back because I barely ever seen her.
It's my ex I'm having problems with now :( lol I can't win ha
Yea your right, it can change people a lot.

Thanks for your concern, hope things are going well with you :)

Latest posts

Back