Hey

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Acquisition

Reaction score
Hello,

I am Robert, 29 from Canada. I'm new to this forum. I joined to network and talk to some people.

I figured I would join because I can see a crisis looming on the horizon, if I'm not living it in its infancy. I've always been an introvert, and I pretty much love my alone time, however, it is approaching the point of isolation so I figured it is time to open up and not go down that route. I've alienated myself from a lot of people in my past out of fear and pointless worrying about being judged.

There is pretty much "nothing major" holding me back from me being a more well rounded person and a good friend. Sure, I'm not perfect and all that, but I've pretty much learned that I like me, and I'm looking to like myself more.

Anyways, this is my saying hi! Cheers all!

I think, personally, that liking yourself is an important first step in making friends. I'm glad you feel that you can do that - and that you're taking a positive step to making more friends.

Good luck *hugs*
(oh and welcome to the site)

Welcome Robert :)

Latest posts

Back