Welcome to my silly world :)

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ridhzi

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

So, I'll start with something very obvious. I'm a lonely person.

why?

I push people away, I'm afraid to commit. Afraid that if I let someone come too close to me, then they'll leave me....I've never told this to anyone, but I guess its ok to disclose it here because I can be anonymous.

Second reason, I'm in love...no, actually, I am obsessed with this guy I met over 2 years ago and I can't stop thinking of him. Day, night..every hour, every second this guy haunts my mind. And now, I'm sick of it, I want this feeling to go away, but its so compelling.

hmmm, what else can I add to my awesome list..oh yes, I am very insecure person...about? ..hmm about everything actually, about my looks, my dumb brain...and I can just go on and on.

The wierdest part about me is that I know for a fact that I'm fine. I look fine, I am shapping my career in a steady direction, I'm studying in one of the finest universities, I have the "perfect" parents. I have friends .......but there's something...something thats missing.

Or is it my supid perception that keeps telling me that I don't belong here, I'm an outcast..*sigh*

I may have exaggerated some things. I tend to, especially when I'm bored. Or, I may have made it sound like I'm an imbecile..may be I am ..ANYWAYS :)

So, why am I here?

I want a buddy who doesn't expect anything from me. Who I can talk to, share my feeling with, say wierd, stupid, crazy things in front of and not have to worry about being judged. I want somebody who cares, somebody who can be my REAL friend? ..I feel wierd sort of demanding a friend especially on the net in front of people who I don't know..but theres gotta be somebody who's confused like me..someone who can put up with my lameness..any takers?? :p

hi Ridhzi =) welcome! i've been there with the commitment problems... after successfully pushing away my 2 closest friends, i am now very alone. if u need someone to talk to you can PM me, i'm an insecure person with zilch friends and hopeless about the future ;)

Welcome Ridzhi! :)

I think you'll manage to fit in here, you seem like a nice and interesting specimen (as Odessa would say :D)! What do you study btw?

Anyway, I hope you can find that buddy here and that you'll enjoy your stay! ;)

I like silly
Actually I thrive on it
Two of my favorite TV characters are Dharma (Jenna Elfman)
And Loralai Gilmore (Loren Graham)
Both because of their playfulness.
Full grown women who haven't lost the playfulness that most of us shed all too soon.

Now as to you're thinking that something's missing.
I once saw a therapist who finally came to the conclusion that (speaking to me)
"The only thing wrong with you, is that you think something is wrong with you"
Maybe that's true of you too.

So anyway two nuns and a duck walk into a bar and.........................................................

Welcome to the site.

Hi Ridhzi,

nothing wrong with a healthy dose of obsession, its runs in my OCD veins like giant radioactive rubber pants. Keep it realistic and self-aware, have you spoken to this guy, do you know each other? I do the pushing away thing. Its something we need to work on for ourselves.

Why are you an outcast? Do you have a tail? I would love a tail myself, I would wear my matching collar ^^

I guess we are all strange and confused here.

Thanks for the warm welcome you all!! =)

@Butterfly91: OMG! we have soo many things in common (ofcourse not in a good way lol) and talking about zilch friends, I've got PLENTYYY! The ones that you just can't ignore, but don't want to be with. I'll PM you soon to talk =D

@Peter Lorre: I hope I do!! And, you seem like an interesting specimen yourself!! Anyways, about my area of study, I'm working towards my Bba. Btw, who is Odessa?

@newlife: ahh--you're a fan of Dharma and Greg..I suppose?
I can be pretty lively and cheerful at times, but sometimes I wish someone cud switch places with me and entertain me instead. Anyways, about your diagnosis, I think you are right. I think way tooo much and exaggerate quite a bit. I've never been to therapy though, I'm almost pertrified about what my folks will say if they learn that their "perfect" daughter wants to go for counselling.

and I've heard the nun joke!!! but it always cracks me!!! hahaaa

@biscuits: First of all, I don't know why, but I love ur profile name hehe =) and I did quite a bit of laughing while reading your comments. I like how you made my silliness seem normal lol. So, about the obsession. Actually, if I tell you all the details you're gonna think I have strong attitude problems, but I'm just a confused girl! The guy that I'm obsessed with is very nice, I'm pretty sure he liked (past tense) me too, but I didn't treat him so good :( I made it seem like I was too good for him...*sigh* anyways, its really a long story, I'm not going to give you any excruciating detail.

Oh and I just checked, I don't have a tail, but I'm strange and confused indeed. Hoping to get out of this mess though.

don't worry with details this time - my ex made out that she _wasn't_ good enough for me, the opposite extreme. I guess the balance is a fine line :p everyone is somebody else's weirdo, so yeah you're normal, like me, like everyone else, in our own weird ways!

I do not expect a personal reply to be given to me, but if it is given to me then I have met the first and second demands already.

You have already shared your feelings, and said weird,stupid, and crazy things (according to social norms), all without being judged by myself and others.

I care of, about, and for numerous things, and a real friendship is as real as we make it.

Latest posts

Back