Let's See The Muscles!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

INTERPOL

Reaction score
Thought this might be a good addition to the "Let's see the" series lol
Any muscle at all, abs, biceps, triceps, lats, back, legs, anything as long as it's appropriate hehe :p
Doesn't have to be impressive as your about to see, just for fun.

I guess i'll start to break the ice?

Attachments

• cn8734fbnn3d.jpg
    cn8734fbnn3d.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 165
Me a year ago
mike2.jpg

Me playing Adam N Eve....a couple of weeks ago :p
I'm even more firmed or toned than last year.
mikeNsassy-1.jpg

Not too buff. I have a firm tone body. My baby loves my sexy body.

I've been totally blessed by the boobies gods
*Removed*

We're both over 40...so u kiddies try to keep up with us old folks...k
Our duaghter is a model btw....

INTERPOL said:
Nice man :D lol
Do you have a strict workout program or do you just workout whenever?

I just work out whenever. It's more of a preventive thing for me.
my body had always been like that or more firm when i was younger.

I was working at a place that required some heavy lifting, so I firmed
up naturally.
but it didn't help my abs...so I just do those 5 mins abs excersize from youtube. I'll also go for bike rides to tone up my legs and stamina.

It's in my genetic...but don't think that dictates it becuase I'm
also more awear of what I eat or don't eat. I don't snack or eat junk
food all day. I might treat myself to candi or dessert every so often...
I enjoy it when I do.( every other week or so). I tend to eat more veggies, fruits N my gf for sweets.lol

Heres our duaghter...she's built like her mom. I don't belive she works out or need to at the moment. My gf and I both come from
family thats skinny.
kimberly_kato.jpg

thats cool. I try to hit the gym 3-4 times a week but sometimes it's just one of those days where i'm just not up for it (like today, terrible hangover)

Yea apart from the abdominal crunch at the gym, it tend to jackknives, weighted sit-ups and bicycle crunches :)

without bragging, i like to think i have a genetic advantage in strength as even before i started lifting i'd get compliments of being "quite strong for a skinny runt" LOL

If our dughter doesn't need to workout it's probs because she has a good diet, metabolism and genetics. So she can thank you for that lol :D
Your daughter's really pretty btw :p

>Work hard for several months to gain muscle
>Stop for two weeks after college PE class ends, lose all progress because of insane petrol furnace metabolism that craves constant sacrifice of innocent calories
>Sit relatively sedentary for the remainder of winter, abs go flabby

Feels bad, man. Starting my workout program again as of last friday though, and as soon as I have some actual free time (HAAA, HAA, that's right Brian, keep pretending you're not taking A&P on top of your 60 hour work week) I'm going to start cycling and backpacking like there is no tomorrow.

Brian said:

>Work hard for several months to gain muscle
>Stop for two weeks after college PE class ends, lose all progress because of insane petrol furnace metabolism that craves constant sacrifice of innocent calories
>Sit relatively sedentary for the remainder of winter, abs go flabby

Feels bad, man. Starting my workout program again as of last friday though, and as soon as I have some actual free time (HAAA, HAA, that's right Brian, keep pretending you're not taking A&P on top of your 60 hour work week) I'm going to start cycling and backpacking like there is no tomorrow.

Hey man, you'll be gaining muscle again in no time :)
I'm kinda lucky tbh with the amount of holidays i get from still being at school.
I should probably start cycling or something, i wouldn't mind losing some more fat to look a tad more defined :D

Alonewanderer, why must you make me blush. Interpol I see a nipple, nice. LC, looking good man.

I am going to move this out of the "Issues" area over to "General".

LOL It was in the issues area? Didn't even notice. ANYWAY BRING ON THE MUSCLES! I'd show but not much muscle happening anywhere. :(

I've noticed positive differences since I got back into working out at home and now I am at the gym I hope to improve even more to as big as I can go.

No photos though, I don't do photos of any sort - I don't even have a facebook page. Internet forums are something I don't do either, I sign up, post a little then never return.

That and I don't want any stalkers after my body :D

0CI355A said:
Alonewanderer, why must you make me blush. Interpol I see a nipple, nice. LC, looking good man.

Well what can I say? The Nipples make the man....don't they? :D

alonewanderer said:
justapic-Copy.jpg

Old pic, creatine water puffiness.

Wow man well done.
Grr I hate only being 17 :( i've still got about 4-5 more years of natural muscle to gain.. =[

High calories, at least 1g protein per lb of bodyweight, each muscle group only once a week. Aim for at least 1 lb increase in resistance per session and you should be jacked by then Interpol.

I started late, that's from just 2 months of lifting and eating right, gaining 30lbs at same time.

What a fun thread for us exhibitionists, and more so for the voyeurs! ;P ^^

In 2011, do we need excess muscle? The majority of the worlds population work in jobs that require little physical strength. People only gain excess muscle in the modern age to impress, express, bench press, and undress.

The invention of the camera also goes a long way.

I say these words out of jealousy and with annoyance at non-instantaneous results.

Latest posts

Back