Feelin' lonely SE Michigan/NW Ohio

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

someguy23475

Reaction score
I haven't many fun nights with people over the past several months. The two people I could hang with are now too busy with their lives (one is trying to have a child with his wife, and the other our schedules now conflict). I'm so bad at interaction and making friends, so if there's anyone out there in southeastern Michigan or northwestern Ohio that would love to chat online and (if things go well) meet up, go ahead and post here or message me. I can sometimes be quiet to start, just so you know.

Hi there, how r u? I'm a single female, 36yrs young, living in SE Michigan. I came across your post & profile. I just joined this site. Hope u have a gr8 day & hope 2hear from ya soon. :)

someguy23475 said:
I haven't many fun nights with people over the past several months. The two people I could hang with are now too busy with their lives (one is trying to have a child with his wife, and the other our schedules now conflict). I'm so bad at interaction and making friends, so if there's anyone out there in southeastern Michigan or northwestern Ohio that would love to chat online and (if things go well) meet up, go ahead and post here or message me. I can sometimes be quiet to start, just so you know.

Latest posts

Back