Kill my feelings for her...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
M

MisterD

I knew this would happen, that i 'll have deeper feelings towards this girl i met online.. i knew from the very beginning i shouldnt get too attached, i knew internet relationship is a BIG NO, i knew that for a lonely person like me its easy for me to fall for someone whos nice to me and given me attention and affection...so why didnt i listen to myself?????!!! its been a long since i had this feelings for a girl, and now I have 2 questions... is this feeling cause of pure emtion of caring for a person more than friends or im feeling like this because im a loser.. i have no friends i got no one to turn to.. i have no one to laugh with , to go out with to have fun with all this i turn to 1 person who said who cares for me, who gives me so much affection, who is far away from me, who has someone else....

theres only one thing left for me to do... kill my feelings for her.. but its so DARN difficult! please.. help me find a way to get rid of this poison.. i never ask for it..

Dude, we're here for you.

The thing about online relationships is that you must make sure they are local, you must make sure they are single, and you must make sure you are attracted to them. It sounds like you were doomed from the start. You are so very lucky that it was only an online relationship.

The best way for me to kill my feelings about someone is to meet someone new.

thanks man, that same for me to actually get over someone is to meet someone new... or is this the only way?

I don't know how much I can relate to your story. For me, when I've been lonely and wanted a partner and gone on a partner hunt it doesen't seem to work. Only when I stopped focusing to much on it I actually cind of started to enjoy being single, then a man came into my life. But then that's not always easy...

droplet exactly the easiest way i think to get over it is focus ur attention to someone else but the best way to deal with it is actually not to think about it much and just accept whatever it is to come... but like u said.... its not easy to do the 2nd method... coz that is exactly the time u feel ur feeling is getting stronger and getting more hurt alone..

I do like being single but very much enjoy the security of being with someone. The thing I worry about most though is that if I don't actively look for someone to be with then I will become too old to be a comfortable age to have children with the woman I find.

I do understand that as a male I can have children until just before I take a dirt nap, but I mean I want to see them grow up and maybe someday I could have grandchildren, etc.

In the end I will unfortunately end up marrying someone I'm not completely satisfied with.

Latest posts

Back