Sexual Frustration...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T

That Guy

I know this might seem kind of off, but I have to ask: Is anyone else dealing with an unbearable amount of sexual frustration because of their loneliness?

I am having a tough time with this. I haven't had sex in 3 years :(. It's hurting my loins as well as my pride. I heard this frustration can be very burdensome in someone's life, causing depression and all kinds of things. It's bothering me at work now. I think about sex all the time and it is very uncomfortable, distracting, and embarrassing. I accidentally grazed up against a female co-worker today and almost lost it...

Some people will say "Well, honeysuckle, just go out and get laid!", but I am not really someone who goes out to get some ass. I don't know why. I feel weird about it and I'm not the greatest at it anyway. I've tried it, but I feel like a predator and I'm a little paranoid about the logistics and "risks" of one-night stands. I really don't want random pussy anyway. I'm a guy, but I really want to screw around with someone I care about. Unfortunately, I don't have any interesting females around.

So anyone know how it feels or have suggestions? I'm really stuck on this one and I don't know how much more I can take.

I also have a feeling that my thoughts on one-night stands are a little weird considering how young I am (24). Anyone think this is abnormal?

And, yes, I've been "taking care of things myself", but it doesn't help much anymore...

(This post... ERR THIS ENTIRE THREAD contains "guy talk" LADIES please AVERT your EYES)

I'm 24, I've been with two maybe four people (I don't remember two times so clearly). I can understand the sexual frustration.

It's not abnormal at all. Controlling it is so very difficult, at least for me. Needless to say rape crossed my mind on numerous occasions, but I'm just not that kind of person. I've come so close and it scares me.

What you need is a girlfriend, not just any girlfriend though, but one you are attracted to. I've used dating websites in the past and I can say that every girl I've ever met, I've met online. (I go on a site and email everyone I find attractive and pursue all leads until I find one who's interested. Usually it takes two -three weeks.)

I usually get a BJ within the first two dates and sex within a week or two. Not all girls are like that by any means and I'd wait longer for pretty ones than I would for ... uhh not so pretty ones.

Now, here's where it gets the most difficult. Let say you get a girlfriend and you have sex on a regular basis. The problem comes about when you want more than just her...

this was almost like reading a letter i wrote myself LoL really. its like my main issue with loneliness. the absence of sex. it sux. & i know i could fix that in like 30 min. but just like u i cant take the casual sex scene. so it leaves me kinda stuck
yeah. i think its abnormal. but that doesnt make it bad
its only abnormal cuz it doesnt fit into whats usually the case
but believe me. i know how much it just plain s-u-x Lmao. & i wish i had a solution. but obviously i dont haha
if u find 1. let me fuqen know LoL. thanx

In 30 minutes .. tell me more as long as it doesn't involve a prostitute. I, for one, don't really know how the casual sex scene works.

make that 3 min if i femmed up LoL
really. whats the difference. prostitute or hoe??? i mean its all the same. 1 gets paid. 1 doesnt
i really cant deal w/that scene. it doesnt sit good on my conscience. & im 2 freaky paranoid about the diseases
i dont want a relationship. but i want sex. & i cant do casual

sings...stuck between a rock & a haaaaaaaaaaard place

I have a really hard time if a girl has had more partners than I have. If I want to take a girl seriously then either I have to catch up or she must go.

actually i feel the same way. but the prob is that these days most chicks have been w/so many guys. sure this statement is going 2 b rejected by most of em. but thats the truth. very few will admit it
i mean i dont want a virgin or anything. but u know some # that might fit on 1 hand would sure b LoL nice uhg

Tell me about it! I almost want to just have sex with every girl I see just so I can be comfortable with my # being higher than hers.

If a woman reads this thread she won't think that I'm being very logical, but the way I see it, if a girl has tried many guys and finally settles on me then am I missing out by not trying a bunch of girls? If she's been there and done that, I'm just getting started I feel like a unexperienced "n00b". I have no idea how I compare to her previous partners and I really have no idea how she compares to other girls out there.

Where are all the good girls (who are attractive)?

yeah i know what ur saying. it makes perfect sense. these r like all the things i think of
where r all the good girls...p-e-r-i-o-d. i just dont think 2 many xist. i mean sure they want u 2 think theyre good girls. & u might even convince urself that they r once u fall 4 em. but its really all not real
its all pretty sad

All I've ever wanted was a shy, intelligent, girl who is pretty but doesn't know she's pretty.. Once they know they're attractive then they're tainted.

The only thing I can think of is to take someone from a very religious household and try to un-brainwash them. ;)

getting a girl whos pretty but dunno it? thatll take like going down in years LoL. girls know it real early on!!! so good luck w/dat
nope. the religious thing gets real ugly. been dare done dat 2

I've even tried to take a fat girl and make her not fat... that doesn't work either.

omg Lmaoooooooooo. i did that 2 LoLoL. didnt work. she said i was brutal LoL. but u know what she did???
she fuqen lost weight after we broke up LoL

Whoaisme said:
Once they know they're attractive then they're tainted.

That's bullshit. You are talking about shallow people and your talking like one. Looks only go so far...sure it puts your foot in the door but once your mouth opens it changes everything.

When I was a teen I was very insecure about who I was with. They HAD to be good looking. I turned away a lot of great guys because I was so caught up in other people's ideals.Then I turned 19, starting working in Manhattan and got away from my stupid, closeminded friends and realized that it was okay to date someone regardless of their appearance.

Men are beautiful and I'll be the first one to say that I thank God for them everyday but I see good looking men all the time and doesn't mean honeysuckle. Attitude is everything. Sex appeal is an attitude not a look.

Also, you all were talking about girls with partners and whatever...the point is who somebody sleeps with is their business.

Yeah, I was a little more than brutal. I can break people down mentally faster than a marine corps drill sergeant.

She lost 70 lbs while with me ... and then gained it all back after we broke up.

(((Colette... none of this was meant for female eyes...)))

Whoaisme said:
Yeah, I was a little more than brutal. I can break people down mentally faster than a marine corps drill sergeant.

She lost 70 lbs while with me ... and then gained it all back after we broke up.
oh lucky u. mine just 8 more :( LoL. she would like lose weight then gain back more. of course then it was m----yyyy fault
:rolleyes:

Whoaisme said:
Haha same here, I cannot be with someone with no self control.
me neither. & i was gonna say lets face it. most women have none. but really i thought that over. & just most peeps of all genders dont

Very true,

Right now I'd settle for anyone who is not fat, not skinny, and not ugly... I'd probably marry the first "average" girl I meet.

Latest posts

Back