Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who wants some love?
Come get some love <3
He bends and he breaks, if you give they will take away, his passion his pain his grace... He exhales. A thousand black flowers explode, into butterflies as they're away.
Rip them, now take them, burn the coals as they crush and leave nothing that resembles the soul of a man
Leave him numb, leave him crushed
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE
(04-28-2011, 10:01 PM)Liley Wrote: LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE

You're an amazing individual. Love ya <3 *hug*

(don't be weirded out)
He bends and he breaks, if you give they will take away, his passion his pain his grace... He exhales. A thousand black flowers explode, into butterflies as they're away.
Rip them, now take them, burn the coals as they crush and leave nothing that resembles the soul of a man
hmmm.... how can you love someone you don't know?

(Liley IS an amazing individual Big Grin )
Why can't I? I'm just doing my part to make any one of you happier. You seem very smart and I love you as well *hug* it's the thought that counts, you don't have to know someone to show compassion and understanding, all it takes is for you to put yourself out there a bit like I am Smile <3

What an adorable thread! Smile
"In three words i can sum up everything i have learned about life: It goes on."
-Robert Frost

"I'm a penny in a diamond mine."-The Kills
(04-29-2011, 12:17 AM)SaveMe Wrote: Why can't I? I'm just doing my part to make any one of you happier. You seem very smart and I love you as well *hug* it's the thought that counts, you don't have to know someone to show compassion and understanding, all it takes is for you to put yourself out there a bit like I am Smile <3

Touche, carry on.

*hug* Big Grin
(04-29-2011, 05:09 AM)ThatOneGirl Wrote: What an adorable thread! Smile

Come here, you Wink *hug* <3
(04-29-2011, 05:12 AM)Callie Wrote:
(04-29-2011, 12:17 AM)SaveMe Wrote: Why can't I? I'm just doing my part to make any one of you happier. You seem very smart and I love you as well *hug* it's the thought that counts, you don't have to know someone to show compassion and understanding, all it takes is for you to put yourself out there a bit like I am Smile <3

Touche, carry on.

*hug* Big Grin

Oh! A second post! You must want more. *hug* <3
This is actually making me smile so big. Big Grin
You can love in many ways. I can feel some positive vibrations here so I'd like to join in *hugs and kisses* Big Grin
(04-29-2011, 05:17 AM)SaveMe Wrote: Oh! A second post! You must want more. *hug* <3
This is actually making me smile so big. Big Grin

At the risk of appearing greedy... wouldn't it be rude not to respond? Big Grin

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What do you love? GustavusMacer 41 7,511 06-12-2020, 07:46 PM
Last Post: Just Games
  I LOVE ALL OF YOU AmytheTemperamental 35 8,386 01-31-2017, 12:13 PM
Last Post: AmytheTemperamental
  Love conquers ALL! gabriel20 1 1,442 01-28-2015, 07:14 PM
Last Post: lonelyfairy
  I love you. thewillowtree 4 1,786 09-16-2014, 12:56 PM
Last Post: MargStone
  Love Yourself Bei 8 2,625 11-28-2013, 06:11 PM
Last Post: ladyforsaken
  For the love of Fry - for 9006 ladyforsaken 14 4,452 05-11-2013, 06:19 PM
Last Post: ladyforsaken
  Happy birthday Psycho Love! Rosebolt 21 7,331 05-08-2013, 01:39 PM
Last Post: Blush
  We Love you Arsenic Queen Hoffy 5 2,818 01-09-2012, 04:37 PM
Last Post: Arsenic Queen
  Feeling down. Would love any kind of human contact. (Sugar Land ,TX) Siren 4 3,033 01-19-2011, 08:24 AM
Last Post: spectacles
  I love StumbleApon :D - I just stumbled apon this wonderful relaxing playlist Dove 6 4,560 11-09-2010, 06:18 AM
Last Post: mintymint