Who wants some love?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hmmm.... how can you love someone you don't know?

(Liley IS an amazing individual :D )

Why can't I? I'm just doing my part to make any one of you happier. You seem very smart and I love you as well *hug* it's the thought that counts, you don't have to know someone to show compassion and understanding, all it takes is for you to put yourself out there a bit like I am :) <3

SaveMe said:
Why can't I? I'm just doing my part to make any one of you happier. You seem very smart and I love you as well *hug* it's the thought that counts, you don't have to know someone to show compassion and understanding, all it takes is for you to put yourself out there a bit like I am :) <3

Touche, carry on.

*hug* :D

ThatOneGirl said:
What an adorable thread! :)

Come here, you ;) *hug* <3

Callie said:
SaveMe said:

Touche, carry on.

*hug* :D

Oh! A second post! You must want more. *hug* <3
This is actually making me smile so big. :D

You can love in many ways. I can feel some positive vibrations here so I'd like to join in *hugs and kisses* :D

SaveMe said:
Oh! A second post! You must want more. *hug* <3
This is actually making me smile so big. :D

At the risk of appearing greedy... wouldn't it be rude not to respond? :D

Latest posts

Back