*waves*

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

paulo

Reaction score
hi all,
im reasonably new here, been looking around for a little while.

but sinds its not verry polite of me to sneak in and quietly settle down (its what i usualy do) i gues i have to say hello to you all.
im really not verry good at making friends or just saying hello for that mather :p
obviously one of the reasons that started my lonely life.

a little about me than,
im 35 from Holland, i love my guitars, been playing for 18 years now.
and i like a video game ones in a while.
i have a very mild autism disorder (asperger) another reason for my lonely life.
i gues im a little different and that tends to make people around me a little uncomfortable.
and that makes me uncomfortable as wel.
im verry friendly usualy quite happy and verry patient trying to get to know someone.
so im not sure where things go wrong.

anyway.. Hello to all of you :)
send me a message if your bored just wanne talk if your lonely (didnt really have to put that one in there did i :p) or anything really.

Hi Paulo! I'm new here too! I'm shy and I lack social skills, so it's difficult for me to develop friendships. I hope this forum is helpful to both of us.

i like your name :)

Hi Paulo! I also love guitars, who is your favorite guitarists? If I had to choose, a guitar deathmatch between Wes Borland (Bizkit) and Mike Amott (Arch Enemy) should be epic :D

akyia said:
Hi Paulo! I'm new here too! I'm shy and I lack social skills, so it's difficult for me to develop friendships. I hope this forum is helpful to both of us.

i like your name :)

haha thank you ,
actually its just Paul but it turned into Paulo somewhere :p
everybody seems verry friendly here, thank you all for making me feel welcome.

biscuits said:
Hi Paulo! I also love guitars, who is your favorite guitarists? If I had to choose, a guitar deathmatch between Wes Borland (Bizkit) and Mike Amott (Arch Enemy) should be epic :D

definitely Slash the most awesome guitarist ever :)
and i really like the guitar sounds of "Deftones" (Stephen Carpenter), not the best as a guitar player but i love the sound they have.

Latest posts

Back