A positive day

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

someguy23475

Reaction score
Nothing really exciting, but I had some meaningful interaction. A little a work, then after that I took a drive to a bowling alley where an old friend works. We talked for a while, he helped me on my game (which is terrible!), and even showed me behind the setters. A great time.

Then I made another stop before I went home, and ran into another old friend. I haven't seen her much lately, but we've still talked some online. She was very tired because she waited all day for a relative to have a baby. Didn't really talk much because of that, but I did give her a hug and told her to stay in touch. She promised she would.

This will never lead into a relationship because I don't have those kind of feelings for her. Many reasons for that including age difference (she's seven years younger and below my cut-off of 21, she's dating a great guy for the past year, etc) but she's someone I can confide in for any kind of problems I have. She also keeps everything secret, which it a huge plus.

Hope tomorrow goes even better.

Latest posts

Back