The Power of a Smile

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

biotitan

Reaction score
Although it lasts only a moment, the memory may stay with you all your life. Its value is immense, but nobody is so poor that he cannot share it or so rich that he does not need it. What are we talking about? A smile.
Receiving a warm smile can help us to feel more relaxed and to cope better with frustration or challenges.

The Bible recommends: “Do not hold back good from those to whom it is owing, when it happens to be in the power of your hand to do it.” (Proverbs 3:27) Yes, by this simple gesture, we can benefit ourselves and others. Why not make an effort to share this most valuable gift—a warm smile?

I’d like to smile with everyone out there and share some words of wisdom. It’s true in life we almost always don’t think about god until we have problems, or something significant happens to us. But the bible has a lot of words of practical wisdom that will help us cope even in the harshest situations. If you like to learn more, ask for a free home bible study when a Jehovah’s Witness comes tapping at your door. You can also visit, *No religion spam* for more information.

You have a good point. It is too bad that you only feel that it is worth mentioning in connection with a plug to your particular product.

Minus said:
You have a good point. It is too bad that you only feel that it is worth mentioning in connection with a plug to your particular product.

I agree.
When I saw the title of this post I sort of brightened up
and wanted to put my two cents in.
But when I saw that it was a plug.........................................

Yes that is exactly how i felt.

SaveMe said:
Why not make the thread what it suggests? Ignore him and reinvent it?

Good suggestion.
I created a new one and entitled it "The Power of a Smile (stolen and edited)"

Latest posts

Back