Having a rant

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B

Bluey

Honestly I feel pretty alone right now. I cert seem to relate to any one around me. I was out at the weekend and my friend who I don't see to often was doing drugs and a lot of it. (crack cocaine) He didnt understand why I didnt wont a line with him. Its like all the world is crazy and there's only me that can see it. I have a cousin that thinks its cool to get into fights and treat hes girlfriend bad.

Am not friends with to many ppl but the ones that I am friends with are all stupid in the head. So do I go and enjoy a drink with a crack head are stay in alone 7 days and nights a week...... [sarcasm]yea ******* awesome cheerses I get in life.[/sarcasm] I have known this friend for all my life and have always known he was a piss head from us being 18 but I never thought he would do any moor then just get wasted on drink every night. Well I Guss that's not a nuff for him any moor.

Honestly this life is a ******* joke

Personally, I wouldn't put up with friends who do drugs or anything that could be considered a negative influence in one's life. It especially concerns me that he's pressuring you to do drugs with him. He obviously doesn't care about your physical well-being, and I wouldn't be surprised if the only thing he really cared about is getting high.

I can completely relate to not having enough options open in order to ditch a bad "friend", but personally, I'd rather spend my nights alone. Or maybe invest my time into finding another non-toxic human being to hang out with.

i totally relate bluey :(. totally relate
its like u either surround urself w/idiots. or b completely alone. really im just tired of LoL both

That's the thing I to would rather be alone then hang with drugs. So ye just one moor friend I don't have. I had already decided not to hang with this friend any way.

I don't expect to much from friends. Only that they don't do drugs and they be on time and treat you with respect as in not try and push drugs on to me. ooowww one minuet that's expecting to much I Guss hah.

It would actually be funny if it wasn't for the fact that I am moor alone then be for. Not that I seen much of that friend any way. And your right RogueTomato hes not thinking of me. just getting high.

Dose it pay really to stand by in what you believe in. mmm To have pride is heard work sometimes

Latest posts

Back