Cheating poll

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cheating in love

• I have cheated

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Someone cheated on me

Votes: 7 41.2%
  • I would never forgive a cheater

Votes: 7 41.2%

• Total voters

A new life

Reaction score
Please check out the poll above

edit:
Those of you not happy with the options I've given can
always type in what you want to say.

There's no sense in complaining, I can't change the poll options anyway.

I sense a flaw in the poll. I can only select one option, and I'm assuming I can only vote once, but all three could apply to a person. I know two apply to me.

Yeah! said:
I sense a flaw in the poll. I can only select one option, and I'm assuming I can only vote once, but all three could apply to a person. I know two apply to me.

We always want what we cannot have

Betrayal wounds both the betrayed and the betrayer...

I have been cheated on and it is a hurt that still remains solid in my heart...

He cheated on me. I forgive him by now. And when the time came that he wanted to try and work it out, which was a week or two ago, it was too late.

bluesunshine said:

I sure hope that the betrayer is wounded, and not just betrayed.

VanillaCreme said:
He cheated on me. I forgive him by now. And when the time came that he wanted to try and work it out, which was a week or two ago, it was too late.

I have to wonder,
do cheaters just not know how lucky they are,
or are relationships so easy for them to get
that cheating just doesn't seem like that big of a risk?

I think it was the latter two for him. It's easy for him to become involved in a relationship. And I suppose it just wasn't a big deal to him. He thought I'd just get over it, and deal with it.

A new life said:
bluesunshine said:

New Life: I really, honestly...don't know. What i do know is this: he was cheated on by his first wife,then turned around and betrayed me early in our marriage.

Seems to me that some take vows of fidelity and the sanctity of trust, lightly.... this is the person i entrusted my life to, as i believed we were covered by the covenant of marriage.

So it goes....and my heart, remains, broken, still.

bluesunshine said:
A new life said:
bluesunshine said:

New Life: I really, honestly...don't know. What i do know is this: he was cheated on by his first wife,then turned around and betrayed me early in our marriage.

Seems to me that some take vows of fidelity and the sanctity of trust, lightly.... this is the person i entrusted my life to, as i believed we were covered by the covenant of marriage.

So it goes....and my heart, remains, broken, still.

OUCH!
I'm sorry.
Thank you for sharing that.

I don't think my wife cheated on me,
but shortly after leaving me she took up with a violent man.
After all these years it still hurts to know that violence was preferable to me.

option 4: she told me to for over 2 years, last minute (2 seconds actually, perfect timing) changes mind and goes in ragemode, made relationship stronger actually.

also

option 5: Have I ever been lied to and inadvertently helped women cheat before, yes... being seperated counts as cheating in my mind, you're still married by law. ( not knowing until a day or week later makes it more pronounced to me because she knew all along and couldn't reveal it until later.)

Also, the thought of another person cheating on me makes me go insane with rage, jealousy and lust.... @_@, I've never been cheated on technically, it was an ex but affected me greatly.

I can't answer the poll.

I've never cheated. I've never been cheated on (as far as I know - it's not something I actually worry about regarding my husband). The closest I got was a couple of boyfriends getting back with their exes and then telling me that that's what they were doing when breaking up with me - and one boyfriend lining up a new girlfriend while we were still together (I walked into his house and met her, she told me she was there waiting for her boyfriend to break up with his old girlfriend, I then intro'd myself as his old girlfriend...that was fun). I don't think any of that counts.

I honestly don't know if I'd forgive someone for cheating on me. I think it would depend on the person and the circumstances. I hope I never find out.

I could never forgive, it'll just be an admission of some weakness in myself that couldn't provide for another...not especially since I pour my soul into every touch,hug,kiss. I aim to make sure after me, there is nothing but an unfillable void and nothing but thoughts about me.

tl;dr: i'm insane

I've never understood why people cheat, if you're not happy with your partner why not:

A: Talk to them about it and sort it out
or
B: Call off the relationship, because you're not meant to be interested in other people when in one.

Cheating just seems like such a selfish, cowardly thing to do.

If a girl cheated on me, I don't think I could forgive that. Only if she was a really, really special girl would she stand a chance...and if she was that girl, I doubt she would have cheated in the first place, she would have been honest with me instead.

Kinda like when people have "flings" because their love life is apparently not satisfying them...how stupid is it to do that, instead of just talking through what is actually quite a minor problem to rectify? :rolleyes:

Been cheated by every women I've been with.

I was separated from my ex-wf like the third time. Didn't hear from her for months. Figure it was over even though she legally had access to my fucken checking account. Seriously thought I was going
to hell for moving in and living with 2 women. They messed me, fed me, loved me back to life and did everything for me. I'm high maintenance..hahahaaaa It was totally wierd. I didn't even have to
pay any biils. I was thier sex toy.
So, last year my exwf said she want to get back together with me.
She totally ripped my heart out for the second time in a life time...
Guess what I did???? They messed me..they fed me and loved me back to life. I needed a major ******* overhaul. It wasnt the first time
I had threesomes with young beautiful women.

My exgf cheated on me...I was totally numb. Then she left. Didn't hear from her for 3 months. So I moved on with my life.
Did exaclty what she said "find a young beautiful woman that will
love you like you needed to be loved". I couldnt believe the honeysuckle
was coming out of her mouth. At the sametime she was just saying
that honeysuckle just to fresia with me...Dosn't she know who I am??lol
Got together with a young beautiful woman that loved me like I needed to be love...after my exgf found out I was going out with
Jenni...she totally flipped it and did everything to distroy my relationship with Jenni. She stalked me, suicide threats, break into my house and all kinds of crazy honeysuckle. Jenni's death devistated me.
In my exgf eyes...she thinks I cheated on her...like errrrr??

My fiance cheated on me. That was a long time ago.
I seriously went out and messed the living honeysuckle out every women that came across my path just trying to get over her. I had women
begging me, throwing themselves at me and falling in love with me...
I felt jadded and torn apart. Yeah I guess one of those badboys that didn't give a fresia about women and went through them like it was nothing..fresia them all. fresia and party...fresia and party to not feel the pain...My fiance is laying here with me at the moment BTW. I love her very much. She's very special to me. I never wanted to love anyone else or have sex with anyone else at the begining of it all.
I asked her to marry me many, many years ago. She was my HSGF then my finace but we never got married becuase all that honeysuckle happened. Life gose on. We can't change the past. Plus I'm such a fucken man whore having sexaul encounters with so many women
only other guys can dream about. I serioiusly know how to get women sexually off becuase of that too. My fiance tease me and say I'm god..hahahaaaa I know that cuz...when I make her cream...cream
or have major orgaism..she'll shiver and shake uncontrollably as if she's having a siezure attack for 5 mins.:p

Many women knows why they shouldn't break a guy's heart.
I'm a product of that. Everyone reacts differnently.
While i might had crawl into my cave to lick my wounds, i came
out of it jadded and twisted. I had major trust issues. The notion
of a woman saying that she loves me and that i should put everything
into a relationship..my heart and soul. And everytime I fall in love,
I do that and then I get screwed. Plenty of women had told me they love me forever and want to marry me. I even went through a stage were I hated all women, even my own mother...She too adandent me
when I was a child.

I however still believe in love. I'm a lover not a hater.
My love for my fiance is stronger than my hate.

I cheated when I was child. It remains the biggest regret of my life. It hasn't happened since and it will never happen again.

Latest posts

Back