new sights anyone?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B

Bluey

This sight is cool and all but I don't always feel like discussing being lonely all tho it is good to get things of your chest. But you know what am saying yea.

But I was wondering if any one knows of any other forums that are friendly and fun to post on that is maybe a bit moor busy then this slow one.

Am not into anything inperticuler I just like general Chet chat. And I like to use forums to do that on as I can cheek my spilling be for I post.

As I say I do like this sight and the ppl that post hear are the most friendly of all. Just I would like to use a sight that's not related to being lonely as well :)

Just trying to widen my scope

A lot of special interest forums have off topic threads that could satisfy your general chit chat needs. I'm not really familiar with too many forums that specialize in random conversation other than offtopic.com, which has a very large active member base.

As for me, I like to read the forums on enotalone.com, and I read and post at gamingforce.com. Surprisingly, the gaming forum has an admirable amount of non-video game related threads. Those can be fun.

Thanks for that I already had a look at offtopic.com. I think you have to register fist to post on there tho. maybe all do that.

Never herd of enotalone.com. All cheek that one out. The other one is a games one so I don't think all get much of a confession out of ppl there as am not really that into games. Well in a big way anyway. all tho I well still cheek that out to :)

Thanks again

Blue Sky said:
You could try friendshipforum.co.uk, I'm not a member there but it has a very large membership.

Thank you for that. I have made myself a member there and have already talked to a few ppl there. There a friendly bunch to what I can see. It looks a very interesting place.

Latest posts

Back