Ghost Boy Introduction

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ghost Boy

Reaction score
Hi all,

I saw this forums and thought it would be a nice place to join. Some of the topics here do relate to me: low self-esteem, shyness, not particularly social, social phobias, being a doormat, low on friends, never had a girlfriend. Yep all those things relate to me. So i look forward into reading some of these threads and meet people with problems identical to mines.

Thanks, Ghost Boy.

Hello.:)

Would you share a bit about yourself, perhaps?
I hope you'll make some friends here...

Welcome to the site.

Well i'm a quiet reserved guy. I can be quite playfully silly but only around friends. I enjoy movies, tv shows and anime. I have a talent for art but not really motivated about it like I was used to. I spend most of my days on the computer. I can be quite paranoid but often don't look it. Currently, I'm trying to get a job but I'm a little afraid of going out into the world on my own.

Well, if you're playfully silly, do join us in chat sometime. We're always in need of some silliness! Hope you have fun, and see you around.

Ghost Boy said:
Well i'm a quiet reserved guy. I can be quite playfully silly but only around friends. I enjoy movies, tv shows and anime. I have a talent for art but not really motivated about it like I was used to. I spend most of my days on the computer. I can be quite paranoid but often don't look it. Currently, I'm trying to get a job but I'm a little afraid of going out into the world on my own.

What are you paranoid about? Do you think you could be mildly depressed with your adhedonia about your artwork? One of the criteria for depression is to lose interest in things you formerly found pleasurable. Oh and I think it is normal for young adults to feel aprehensive about going into the world on their own. The world is vast, dark, and deep, but we have miles to go before we sleep...

Okay, shut up Robert Frost. :p

The world may be vast and deep but I don't think it is neccesarily dark. There are ways to find light in the world. :)

Well I'm paranoid about people and fear people talking bad about me. I've been in situations at school where people have talked about me, right in front of me but I don't put all the blame on them for my phobia. It just added more fuel to the fire. I started to lose interest in art after i was kicked out of the Magnet school due to my low grades. I do have some anxiety and some depression but I'm currently taking pills for it and seeing a therapists.

Latest posts

Back