Looking for "friends" or anyone willing to talk long-term

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

**robyn**

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

My name is Robyn , i am TG MTF (please be mature and refrain from sending me hate mail... i most likely have heard any insult you wish to convey before... and no i'm not into guys, only females *rolls eyes*).

That being said.. i talk verbally socially to no-one, i speak maybe 3 sentances per month, i have a few diminishing IM contacts, i will most likely have zero social contact within the next month unless a decent person reads this and is willing to help.

I'm an artist by trade, i play about 20 instruments, i study medicine and neuropsychology, i have an interest in fashion design and love shopping erm and yeah, so anything else anyone wants to know, feel free to ask... and again NO HATE MAIL PLEASE!!!!

My email is .... [email protected]

Thanks for reading, please dont be too harsh on me.

hmm no replies, well at least there hasn't been any hate mail yet, why does a person have to be full of hate to have friends.... "friends" = people that will take what they can and then run when you have nothing left to offer or once theyve hurt you so much that you dont feel pain anymore.

Well i will always be around for anyone that needs someone to talk to (i know that is supposidly the opposite of what a good modern friend is, but ah well)

Is payment required for this "friendship" thing? , im not sure i earn enough to offer a decent wage other than per-messege, i'm willing to listen to any offers :) .

I can imagine that most of us would rather keep contact here. I, for one, spend a lot of time in the chat.

But, my name is Skully. I'm a Fashion Design student living in Florida, and I also have a very intense love for music. I also find interest in medicine, but I'm too squeamish to study something like that. I used to play the upright bass, but I kinda let it fall out of my life. As I've been listening to better music within more recent years, and so I've really wanted to pick it up again, but all of my instruments are back home in Maryland.

You could PM me sometime if you'd like, and we could get to know each other better. But in the mean time, I hope you enjoy the site, and feel free to join us in chat some time. Hope to see you around! :D

Hi Robyn, feel free to PM me 4 a chat, spend most of the evenings aftr wk on own or having in depth debates with my cats, human conversation makes a pleasant change :)

okay you asked what i played, i dont list them to boast but heres the shortlist...

Mandola
Bouzouki
Balalaika
4 stave full organ
Guitar
Double bass
Lap steel
didgereedoo
Banjo
Tenor guitar
Rock percussion
Chromatic harmonica
Diatonic harmonica
Piano
Mandolin
Viola
Violin
Glokenspiel
Vocals
Tenor banjo
Djembe
erm...i think thats it

Excuse my lack of modesty lol,

Any other questions will be answered , so ask away :)

SkuzzieMuff said:
I can imagine that most of us would rather keep contact here. I, for one, spend a lot of time in the chat.

But, my name is Skully. I'm a Fashion Design student living in Florida, and I also have a very intense love for music. I also find interest in medicine, but I'm too squeamish to study something like that. I used to play the upright bass, but I kinda let it fall out of my life. As I've been listening to better music within more recent years, and so I've really wanted to pick it up again, but all of my instruments are back home in Maryland.

You could PM me sometime if you'd like, and we could get to know each other better. But in the mean time, I hope you enjoy the site, and feel free to join us in chat some time. Hope to see you around! :D

*envy monster inside me looks at your post lol* ohhh id love to study fashion... but im rejected from almost everything i want to do , but i shall PM you if you still wish to talk :) , thanks

Nice list (and it's not boasting to answer a question). There's a couple there I don't recognise. What are Bouzouki and Djembe?

I said:
Nice list (and it's not boasting to answer a question). There's a couple there I don't recognise. What are Bouzouki and Djembe?

Bouzouki is a greek instrument that has 4 double courses of strings, or it has an irish equivalent tuned differently.
Djembe is an african drum shaped like an hourglass

**robyn** said:
Hey everyone,

My name is Robyn , i am TG MTF (please be mature and refrain from sending me hate mail... i most likely have heard any insult you wish to convey before... and no i'm not into guys, only females *rolls eyes*).

That being said.. i talk verbally socially to no-one, i speak maybe 3 sentances per month, i have a few diminishing IM contacts, i will most likely have zero social contact within the next month unless a decent person reads this and is willing to help.

I'm an artist by trade, i play about 20 instruments, i study medicine and neuropsychology, i have an interest in fashion design and love shopping erm and yeah, so anything else anyone wants to know, feel free to ask... and again NO HATE MAIL PLEASE!!!!

You should not have put your email address on here! You are likely to get tons of spam now so be careful when your on your email - don't click any links from anyone you don’t know as they are likely to be spyware. Many spammers watch forums like this. I would suggest you change your email address, but be aware of it.

I would say next time invite people to contact you though the private messaging service on the forum or whatever website you use.

cumulus.james said:
**robyn** said:
Hey everyone,

You should not have put your email address on here! You are likely to get tons of spam now so be careful when your on your email - don't click any links from anyone you don’t know as they are likely to be spyware. Many spammers watch forums like this. I would suggest you change your email address, but be aware of it.

I would say next time invite people to contact you though the private messaging service on the forum or whatever website you use.

Thanks for the advice hun :)

**robyn** said:
Bouzouki is a greek instrument that has 4 double courses of strings, or it has an irish equivalent tuned differently.
Djembe is an african drum shaped like an hourglass

Thanks. Do you have a favourite instrument?

hey does anyone know how i can take my email off this post?

I ended up getting someone intent on hating and causing harm, so yeah.. how to edit? ... it says i cant edit it over a certain amount of days.... any help appreciated, thanks.

Hi Robyn,

I'd chat with you. Just don't know often we could. I'm in the US and you're in the UK. I would have responded sooner, but I only just saw this thread.

I'm on Yahoo Chat. Send me a PM if interested.

Heyy Robyn,

Try to go to user Cp and then to edit profile.
after that erase the email on the fill-in-the-blanks
Press Enter
Fin

And btw i would be glad to chat with you
just pop me a message with a topic :D

**robyn** said:
cumulus.james said:
**robyn** said:
Hey everyone,

Thanks for the advice hun :)

Robyn we are not all like the people that have obviously hurt you and know what you might be going through. your talented, that i read and you want new friends to put you in the right direction. the right people come when the times right and i'm sure you already have some close people but perhaps they are busy with their own life. i would think your email address is your personal communication and who gonns email you, you just nver know. it could someone that intent on blocking your talent. why do i know this? it happned to me. I'm a talented teacher, taught for ten years at all ages and enjoyed most of it. the thing with been so good at something, people get jealous and hungry to be like you. i really think they dont to do it its just the nature of people that want for something so much themselves.

Latest posts

Back