Real Lives

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jonah

Reaction score
I believe that there are two parts to life, the reachable area of life is the one that we can reach because we know how to get there, we have studied or gone out to learn about it. For me I traveled around the world like avacuum cleaner absorbing all I could to help me with my future. I have met some wonderful people and had a few nice relatiionships but the only thing that stopped from advancing was my own family because they loved me and wanted me back home. That's the real life.

Then we have the unreal life which I love, it's something i want to get off my mind. This is the part of other people that connect through our lives that drive us to believe that we can be succesul in anything we do. I believe the unreal part of life are the people that are here to harm our beliefs, these people that are jealous, can't have what we have. I love the unreal part of life because i enjoy making these people the exact way they used to make me feel to make me stronger because in reality I LOVE THEM TOO.

Just wanted to get that off my chest :)

I may be wrong, it seems you have described the positive and negative side of the same reality. You seem to be talking about the real world in both paragraphs. Having people hurt and discourage you is very real, otherwise you wouldn't feel the need to make these people feel the exact way they used to make you feel. I don't understand how you can say you love those that you have these vengeful feelings towards, nor how this lashing back makes you stronger. Perhaps you didn't really think all this through.

Glad you were able to get it off your chest though. Hope through that you feel better.

Latest posts

Back