my friends have disappeared.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

horse

Reaction score
the other day i realized that i am completely surrounded by people, yet feel completely unconnected with everyone. i didnt use to be like this, but all my friends have moved, or grown apart, in the last couple years. i have a family, so i dont have much free time, but the free time that i do get to myself, i just feel bored and alone. im 32, and recently changed careers and started a new job. it's a good place to work, but it's full of people that will be strangers to me for as long as i work there. luckily, i can listen to my ipod all day if i want ^_^. i love music, and movies, especially horror and foreign stuff.

thanks for making a place for people like me!

horse said:
the other day i realized that i am completely surrounded by people, yet feel completely unconnected with everyone. i didnt use to be like this, but all my friends have moved, or grown apart, in the last couple years. i have a family, so i dont have much free time, but the free time that i do get to myself, i just feel bored and alone. im 32, and recently changed careers and started a new job. it's a good place to work, but it's full of people that will be strangers to me for as long as i work there. luckily, i can listen to my ipod all day if i want ^_^. i love music, and movies, especially horror and foreign stuff.

thanks for making a place for people like me!
Hi Horse.
(that sounds like I'm taking the piss,but I'm not)
When you say you have family, do you have a wife & kids?
John.

Sounds like there's been a lot of changes in your life recently. Maybe that's one reason why you're feeling so alone?

Hi btw.

Latest posts

Back