hey lonely...new member...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pixxie

Reaction score
hi....
im 24 f,single,and im veeery lonely...i got high selfesteem,and im not bad looking,but somehow,at the end of every day i found myself-so alone...anyway-hi to all

im a geography profesor...im also into music like producing,making,arranging,recording... like watching a good movie,or a tv show...love dexter,burn notice,bones,x files... like all types of music but my favourites are JIMMY EAT WORLD...love them...

Cmon Pixxie.
You're a Geography Professor,but you don't know where you live? (according to your bio)
Sorry, I'm a teeze,can't help it! :rolleyes2:

Jilted John said:
Cmon Pixxie.
You're a Geography Professor,but you don't know where you live? (according to your bio)

sorry but WHAT BIO?????? i never wrote any bio...i could have said im a federal agent,but i didnt...u got issues with trust man

sorry i never wrote any bio... but u got trust issues... im a geography profesor,and love it...its one of the best jobs... maybe u wanna see my diploma man??????

pixxie said:
Jilted John said:
Cmon Pixxie.

sorry but WHAT BIO?????? i never wrote any bio...i could have said im a federal agent,but i didnt...u got issues with trust man

sorry i never wrote any bio... but u got trust issues... im a geography profesor,and love it...its one of the best jobs... maybe u wanna see my diploma man??????

Wooooooaaaa!
All I did was click on your user name and your home page comes up,anybody can do it,I was checking to see which country you were from! And then making a joke about you keeping it quiet.I'm sure you are more than qualified to know which country you live in,and I'm sorry If I offended you in some way.
Kind Regards.
John.

Okay you two, lets just drop it here. No harm was intended.

im cool with droppin it... (*edited*) and I WANT TO APOLOGISE TO ALL WHO RED THIS...I AM REALLY SORRY GUYS... i am not rude and bad behave person...and i will never be.

edit

No back handed insults either. Mr John was just kidding around with you. If you don't appreciate the humor then ignore it.

Latest posts

Back