Looking for a Girlfriend

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xBlindMelonx

Reaction score
Hi, my name is Diana and I really need to meet a girl to be firends with. someone in my area ( houston-northwest) because I would like to meet you in person. you dont have to be bi-sexual, I am just really desperate to have a girlfriend. you must be over 21 because I do want to go out drinking. you must like the same things that I do: Art, music, photography, tattoo, shopping, bowling, walks in the park , going to the movies, sports, traveling...I dont want fake people to take advantage of me because I sound desperate, I wanna meet a real girl that feels the same way that I do. If you want to be my friend, then lets hang out !​

I feel bad no-one's replied to you :(
But I think it's because people on this forum are scattered around in different parts of the world, so finding someone living in the same place as you is somewhat unlikely.
It sucks too, I have alot of the same interests as you, though I am a guy and I live in Scotland so thats out of the question lol

Don't worry, you'll find someone to hang out with :)

I'm with Interpol there xBlindMelonx.
Don't forget it's the weekend,busy with people interacting with other people they've already met on this site.But stick with it,it's a good place to be.

Well, I think you've gotten few responses because of your goal. Many of us don't qualify, unfortunately. You're looking for female friends. This eliminates the men around here. You're looking for someone you can physically hang out with, which means one would need to be in your city for that to work out well. And while this may or may not be an issue for you, there may be some major age differences between you and some of the women who post at this site. This method of finding friends just isn't effective, but I wish you the best of luck. And if you ever want to chat, we (men and women of a wide age range) are here!

As others have said, you've been really specific in your requests in what a friend should have. I don't fulfill several of your requirements (not least of which is location). I hope you find someone to be your friend but, perhaps, you should consider broadening it a bit?

Either way - good luck.

Yeah. I didn't reply becuase I don't live anywhere near you, and also I don't drink. :p

Sorry. :/

I wish you the best of luck in your search for a girl.

Very interesting thread that you write.
It is just like a job advertising and i only can provide you the facility of boy friend not girl friend.

Latest posts

Back