I don't even know what I am doing...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Just Lonely

Reaction score
Here it is my 2nd wedding anniversary and I am sitting here at a computer looking for help because I am so lonely that I have cried for over an hour. :(
I think I really need help. My husband is sleeping soundly and that is where I should be too, but I just can't. :(

Anyway, hello everyone! I am Brandi, I don't know if this forum will be right for me or not, but I need SOMETHING
I am a mom and a wife and everything I can be to everyone around me, but there isn't much I can tell you about me.. other than I live for everyone else.

*hugs*
I think you need a big hug.:)

Brandi, I don't really know what to say. I hope this forum might be able to give some comfort you need.

Hey there, welcome :) I'm sorry you're feeling so lonely and down, maybe it would help you if you'd try to find some more 'me time' (as they always say on tv). Maybe a new hobby?

I know it's pretty generic advice, but I'm sure there's some people on here who know better things to say. Enjoy your stay here in the meantime and if you need someone to listen to you, you know where to find me! :)

hello and welcome :)

*hugs* sorry about what you are going through. Maybe you could try talking to your husband about it and I hope he will understand. Being married, you are not only your own. You become a team with someone and you get over hardships, even personal ones, together. All I hope for is your husband will think of that too and that he will be supportive to you. Good luck and hope you like it here :)

Hi Brandi. I'm married and a mum as well. I know what it's like to invest yourself so totally in your family that you forget about yourself. Can I ask how old your child/ren is/are? As others have said, have you tried talking to your husband to see if he can help. But even so, we all need someone outside the family (if only to complain about our families to). If that's what you're looking for, then there's lots of people here. We're all here for basically the same thing - to find others like ourselves that we can talk to - that understand what it's like. We're here. Talk to us. *hugs*

Welcome, Brandi.

As a once young mother, get some time to yourself.

As on an airplane, you need to put on your oxygen mask before you help others with theirs. So, you need to take care of yourself. A happy mommy means a happy household.

Also, talk to your husband in a way that doesn't make him defensive. Preface it with "this is about me and I just need you to listen".

Try to find a play group for you and your child(ren), so that you are around other moms. Then from there maybe all you moms can branch out to having lunch once a month without the kids.

Latest posts

Back