If only everything was beautiful

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wonderful.electric

Reaction score
[/size][/font]I'm Jess.
I'm a young, single mother.
I have a beautiful son. He is my world. And I feel so ungrateful for it not being enough.
I somehow find ways to jeapordise all of my relationships and I don't know what to do. I spend so much time alone that when I do meet new people I cannot stop thinking of all the reasons why they wouldn't like me. I ruin everything! Things have been bad, I can't take it for much longer.

I would just like some people to talk to. This is not about self pity, its about a small step towards a fresh start for me. But I need a little help.

so, thanks for listening.

Welcome, wonderful.electric.

Have you tried mommy and me classes (mommy and baby play groups) thru your YMCA? What about mommy groups with MeetUp.com???

Maybe groups would be better right now. I have a hard time finding just a few friends, so I've learned to deal with groups just so I'm out with other people.

When my daughter was an infant/toddler we went to mommy and me classes - from there I made friends with several of the women. I stayed friends with some of them for a couple of years even after I moved to another state.

Latest posts

Back