A plan to help everyone and yuorself

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tradtke

Reaction score
"Pay it forward", most people have heard of that right?
Here is my idea to help others as well as yourself.
Money is not the end all solution to problems, well for most people at least, and it is not the sole reason that makes someone happy BUT!.... Money makes doing certain things possible, which does make people happy. For example, you might be unhappy because you don't do anything, you don't do anything because you don't have enough money, you get more money, you can do the things you want and it (helps) you live a happier life.
Well this is my idea.
Ever since I lost my job financing has been an ever increasing worry and stress on my families life. We have said NO to so many things that we have wanted to do only because we simply didn't have money. I've tried for years to find a method online to make a little extra money to help. I may have found it, but it takes help from others.
I know there are others in a similar position. And no, to answer your question I'm not promoting a web site that I made.
here is my plan. Before you start I want you to think of something you can do that you would normally say NO to because of money. and set a goal next year to say YES. If you have debt, you can set a goal to pay off your debt, because I know debt is a big part of what stresses me out and holds me back from happiness.
Once you have decided your goal, if your willing to sign up an account with a program that really all you do is watch ads and rate them send me a message. I'll give you the link to sign up. It does not stop there, along with your goal you have to find other people and get them to join. Since the program really relies on people that you sign up for everyone will be helping everyone. Normally yes, these are called Pyramid programs, for those who have heard, but this one seems to be different because you don't have to sell anything. I don't get any money for you signing up, but like an MLM program my profit does increase as I find more people, just like yours will with more people you find.
If your interested send me a message and I'll send you the link.
Like I said, money does not make you happy, but the hobby's or activities you can do with a little extra money can be part of what makes you happy. Everyone who signs up with me I want to be doing it with that ultimate goal of doing something that will make you happy. Maybe take your girl friend, or boy friend to that romantic dinner you have always wanted to do. Everyone will be working together to help each other accomplish their individual goals. Send me a message if your interested.

Latest posts

Back