Someone Noticed My Weight Loss

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AFrozenSoul

Reaction score
So today in my spin class, another person who has been attending that particular class about as long as I have returned from a brief hiatus. She was surprised to see how much weight I had lost.

When I told her I was not done yet she told me not to disappear. :p Gave me an extra boost during class.

thats awesome. i remember the first time someone said that to me. it felt so good. i have gained some back now though. :(

Hey that's great a frozen soul, keep up the good work and try not to disappear :D

treat yourself to a nummy smoothie sometime they are quite freaking nummy

:D

>_> Maybe I want to disappear. >_< Maybe I will hit up the smoothie shop tomorrow... <_< even though that is not the best for me.

I wish that the compliment could have pushed me a lot longer... seems like it barely lasted past my initial post :(

AFrozenSoul said:
>_> Maybe I want to disappear. >_< Maybe I will hit up the smoothie shop tomorrow... <_< even though that is not the best for me.

I wish that the compliment could have pushed me a lot longer... seems like it barely lasted past my initial post :(

Aw, don't give up man, keep at it.

On a somewhat related note, when I lost 45 pounds in 1 year 7+ years ago, NO ONE in school commented on it. It was...surprising. But I liked going unnoticed.

But really, don't give up, do it for yourself. (And I'm going to shut up now before I just make things worse).

I am not going to give up. I dragged myself through the first part of this... and I spent a ton of money on it as well. I do not mind going unnoticed. It just sucks because I feel like I have fallen behind on my goals. >_< already made that thread though.

Yay for yummy Smoothies =^_^= not the best for me but I tried to make sure I got a healthy one.

66.jpg
AFrozenSoul!!!

I lost quite a bit of weight lately too! Isn't it wonderful when people notice and compliment you! I am so happy to share your joy!

Good for you...that is the only thing that losing 28 lbs. since October was a downfall for me...I had to get all new spring/summer clothes. And, when the fall and winter comes, all the clothes from then will have to be replaced too, since I was wearing them loose while I was losing the weight. There is a price to pay for everything! LOL! But I rather pay that price than be fat!

:D I am going to be in the same position soon. >_< I need a new wardrobe anyway. Need to start paying attention to my appearance anyway... that way the girls will think I am sexy.

Speaking of things that do fit anymore. I had a pair of boxers there were too small. I wore them, and they stretched out. Now they are too big XD. I also bought a new belt today. That is belt number 4 this year. Maybe I should stop wearing nice belts.

AFrozenSoul,

Yes, get some new clothes and the girls will be falling all over you! (Too bad I don't have that happening--but I don't have the opportunity to meet many people so that's why!)

That is funny about belts...I have four also! As my jeans kept getting bigger around the waist, I needed a belt to hold them up, and ended up with 3 of them. Now that I have jeans that fit, I wear the old big ones to hang out in the apartment so I had to get a bigger belt to hold them up, and wearing my X-Large Sleep Shirts to cover the baggy butt of the pants. Yeah, until you are at your ideal weight, I wouldn't buy leather if I was you!

Are you at your goal weight now or do you want to lose more...if you don't mind me asking...and do you excercise a lot?

That is my biggest problem. I have a very bad back so I can't do crunches or anything like that...so I usually wear loose T-shirts, but lacey or designs around the neck, because I like looking feminine and I wear a lot of peasant blouses or whatever they call them today. I am at my ideal weight, which is 136--I really wanted to go down to 127, but I am 53, and feel I will start to look too wrinkled if I do! LOL! People tell me I don't look my age, and I want to keep it that way!

Keep up the good work...it is paying off, right?!

:p I am seriously lacking in good clothes. Too bad I do not have any fashion sense :(

>.> Well a couple of my belts I wrecked by making the too tight. ^_^; However that was back when my pants wee staying up on their own. It is nice to have some of my Shirts fit me properly again. >_< I hate leather, it is sticky and gross. I plan to avoid it.... well in public...<_< maybe in private there might be some when females are present.

I am not at my ideal weight yet. I am at 206.8 right now. A more ideal weight would be 175ish. I am not putting too much stock in my weight. I know I am going to have to bulk up a bit to deal with extra skin. I more focus on my body fat. I want to get down to like 15% That would be nice as I am at 23% now. >_> I still have a long way. Considering fat gets harder to lose as you get skinny.

:D Congratulations on not looking your age. I plan on being like that when I am your age.

Latest posts

Back