"I'M worse than you", does this help?"

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

I've been reading these forums for a few hours and have come to some conclusions.
I felt lonely, more than that, desperate to understand what "I" meant by lonely, and tried to google it. (how wierd is that search on the net for YOUR OWN problem) Did it anyway. Ended up here. Good and bad.

[Warning-SPOILERS AHEAD, not sure what that means in this context, so I'll post it just case]
(You will, or may not, have a epiphany)
[If you don't want to know what I babbled go to bottom of post]

1) Most seem to be under the age of 20 or so. TO THEM, Sorry guys/gals this is all normal feelings 'n' honeysuckle. Everybody on the planet feels this stuff. The Internet seems to amplify some things - emotions being one. Negative especially. Also seems to amplify the "is it it me dude" signal - yes it IS.
2) Sex. Sheesh. "I've been without for 3/6 months man, it's been like 1/2/3 years" I'm frustrated. IT NEARLY HEALED! Godamn.
I AM! 25 years godamnit! 25. Twentyfive. YEARS! Two, Five..No Laying down with.. Not mutual whatever..Nuffink. You pile of wussies (to use the US vernacular) (BTW girls, no it doesn't heal, just needs more attention when they get there.)
3) Correct method resolves physical requirements (emotional needs, sorry you might be on your own here) (if that's cryptic, sorry)

My life in summary:
Ginger hair=ridicule at school (works only in the UK I gather, everywhere else cool) trust me "oi coppertop", "ginger pubes", "duracell heid" etc work wonders for self esteem. (the odd kick in the knackers for such offences helps 'enforce' this thought.
Glasses=Speccy pus/four eyes/insert local variation = lost cause
Crap attire=(worst summer of life) Brown (that nice too much curry feacal brown i.e. light brown with yellow) slacks (yes slacks) Brown slip on shoes, a middle front tooth missing due to "swinging pirates" (look it up) a pair of NHS glasses (Tiger pattern if you will) with a 'gobbet' of Araldite to keep the right leg on. Gingery hair like an 'afro' and to top it all off (in the UK at least) an aqua 'tank top' with checks. Oh. And a yellow shirt - suitably buttoned to the wrist of course. Oh, oh and I nearly forgot my broken left arm from riding a bike into a lamp post. My, I dashed a dashing look no doubt. AND. To form the scene I was 'trying' to 'ride' a skate board down a short, steep, curve and was failing. For purists the skateboard was the 'professional' type of the time, thin yelow plastic and red 'suspension' wheels.
A.K.A.
20 ferkin years of enforced celibacy.

How I love the past. So much better than now.
Ahem.

Anyway. Am I cured? HA! HA! ha. hhh.a.mmm..
No! Still knackered, I'm afraid and a pointless post because of it.

****, am I screwed

Did this help anyone.
Yeah me.
Sorry guys, get what you can glean.

[/Babble]
Honest you will have a nice life if you change just a bit of YOUR life and try again. Long way, but a sure way.
[/psychonuts]

Latest posts

Back