Pulling my heart strings

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Perhaps she was surprised by what you said? It might be that she truly hadn't realised that you felt that way about her. Having said that she should still have said something, even if only that she was surprised. I don't understand why she didn't say something. Have you tried broaching the subject again? Asking her how she feels or even what's going on with this other guy?

Hmmm perhaps she is not into long distance relationships? I think she should of definatly replied to what you said and ofcourse told you the honest truth. I hope for your sake she is not flirting with you but with no intentions for a relationship or anything, it can so easily be misinterpreted as actual interest and is simply not fair to do this to someone in my opinion.

Im sorry I cant really give you any advice because I have never been in a long distance relationship or even had any girl flirting with me online (or atleast none that I know was flirting with me... I am probably the worst person ever for knowing when a girl is interested).

If you want a definitive answer, define flirting, I'm unbiased and pretty experienced in this department, unknowingly and unwillingly. If you don't feel like making it public you private message me but either way it's a growing experience that should be shared with others.

I could type more out on how I feel about this situation but I'd like to have a firm grasp on exactly what's going on before I submit my opinions.

Thanks everyone for your advice.

I asked again and got a reply.

She told me she is in a relationship and did not know that I did not now that she was :rolleyes2:

Just another failed attempt to win a girl I like, I feel rather stupid, hurt and worthless at the moment so i am going to delete the information from the OP.

Latest posts

Back