drawings

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You should start drawing again, Floffy. You have an interesting style. But I'm not one to give much advice in this situation, because I can't get myself to draw for my own enjoyment either. :/

Thanks Skuzz :) I am trying -___- but sometimes I just feel like I push it too much. Which makes me feel like a hypocrite about being in the design/art field. Is this where I should really belong? (hmm)

Nice drawings floff, you shouldn't give up on it and keep drawing :) You really got something there!

Those look like they'd make nifty stain glass portraits.

You can't force yourself to draw, it has to come naturally and freely. Trying to push yourself into doing it only makes it more difficult to do. Nothing seems right and you find error with it no matter what. Sometimes it's finding what it is that inspired you to draw when you enjoyed it.

Thanks guys. I do try to draw once in awhile, but it's true what Sci-Fi said. you really can't force it. When I feel inspired, it flows naturally, and that's what makes it great. I'll post stuff when I do feel inspired again ^^

Latest posts

Back